Oceanic servers

90 Pandaren Monk
Hi all! I've been wanting to transfer to Oceanic for a few years now, I am UTC +1. Mostly interested in raiding. I have many alts, most are 90. Alliance for the most part, two horde atm but may switch one or two from ally to horde to even it out. Trying to decide which server to go to, how does this server compare to the other Oceanic PvE servers? Khaz'goroth / Dath'Remar / Saurfang?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This is the better one, we have ramblor
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Haha thanks, that's what trade chat said last night
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
It depends on what you're looking for from the realm.

Caelestrasz is definitely a smaller realm, but there is almost always world boss groups, heroic scenario groups, or other things coming up in trade chat (horde side, at least)

Our raiding scene is lacking a little, but we have 2 25man guilds (Crimson, Vita Obscura) and numerous 10man guilds that range from heroic progression (SOS just downed heroic Lei Shen) to very casual normal progression.

PvP.... I don't know.

What are you looking for from a server is probably what you need to address...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]