Looking for a nice Alliance guild

33 Worgen Warlock
I'm a casual player, but an experienced and knowledgeable one. I won't run current content raids, but I will totally run old stuff. I have 4 90s, almost every profession at max, and I'm willing to help contribute to guild progression in other ways. (Cooking mats, enchants, gems.) I love my current guild, but it is a shadow of its former glory and there's almost never anyone online to talk to. I miss talking to people!

Looking for an active guild that doesn't tolerate people being douchebags.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
New World Order is a pretty laid back, casual guild. We're level 25, so you'll get all the perks as you level your lower toons and there's usually someone around to do randoms with as well. As far as raiding, we might raid current content, we might not. We're not in any rush. If you're interested, look for me, Kukum, Hamjo or Xiion in game. We're typically on anywhere between 7PM-Midnight server time.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
50% off faction transfers right now.

Come to Horde and El Toro

We specialize in being a social casual guild with good people. Since we have families (adults and kids) dochebaggery is not allowed and those people leave quickly..not liking our care bear mantras :D
Reply Quote
33 Worgen Warlock
LOL, Deth, if I could afford to transfer my 90s over to join Miercoles in El Toro, I would!
Reply Quote
33 Worgen Warlock
Kitena, is the guild's name a reference to the Technocratic Mage tradition? Or something else?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I don't believe that it has anything to do with Technocratic Mage. Frankly, I think that the original founders of the guild were referring to wrestling.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Maitrinn, find me in game tonight, I'd love to chat with you.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Just bring ONE over!!

I'm surprised Mier hasn't tried sweet talking you considering we do the 2500 g Refer a friend thing
Reply Quote
33 Worgen Warlock
LOL, Dethwolf, I meant I AM Miercoles. :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Sanctus Covenir was founded in 1997 and is a multi-game, family oriented guild. We are doing casual raiding but most recently have had an influx of members wishing to run old content for achievements and trasmogs as well as pets. :) Please visit us at http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com if you are interested!! We have lots of fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]