Secrets of the first empire drop rate?

90 Troll Rogue
Hey guys,

is anyone else having the worst luck with these things? I've been doing full clears of ToT for 3 1/2 weeks now and I've only received 6 secrets.

Friends of mine have received up to 6 in one week. Is it normal for me to be receiving such a small number of them?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Yeah, drop rate seems really random, 2 separate weeks I got only 1 secret all week. I recall one week I got 6, and the very last week, I got 9.....and I ended with 21 before turning quest in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
3/3 so far!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i got one last week from all the lfr's, i got 9 the week before that on another toon... its RNG
just keep doing it. I am at 18/20 on 2 toons now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
4 the 1st week
5 the 2nd week
1 the 3rd week
2 the 4th week
4 the 5th week
3 the 6th week
and last one on the last boss of the 1st LFR

So 7 weeks .... UGH. And it started so good.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
So you only get these in raid? none on the open world isl?
Edited by Siprnet on 11/22/2013 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
It's terribly random. In the first 2-1/2 weeks I only got 6 (and 4 of those came on the two guaranteed bosses). The last week I got 7. However, I've bailed on this quest line. I'm looking at probably at least 2 more weeks to finish this leg of it and then all you do is pick up the next section which will require farming these same raids again for Runes. I'm not putting another 3-4 weeks at least into this. The next xpac is on it's way and this cape will be obsolete at that. I'm not working 4-5 months for one piece of gear at this point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)