LOL@Zetted/Zendox/Jochi and that nab Hunter

90 Orc Hunter
look at this little !@#$%^ known as krixooks uploading videos on youtube nice 9 subs you have ##!%!@* you should quit uploading crap nobody watches its a waste of your time
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
rofl calm down stink lords
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
krixooks you're a scrub and so completely blind to let me into your guild maybe next time you should be more aware of who you let into the guild

from Dmod
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Stink Lords .... lol are you 12 ? got anything better?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pity Krixooks, because to get Gladiatus and Sempiternal away you had to blow them off the edge. Pity, pity, pity. Proves my point of Saralonde trying to find some half decent PvP'ers then the whole community of WBSH. In my opinion WBSH is being spared, since they'd be the ones ending up butt raped in the end. L2PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Bump that ^ :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BTW, love the bit where you jump off like a @%!*@#!!*.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pusssy* (so you can understand my sentence) @Krixooks.
Reply Quote
Just to fill you in Krixooks The guild master and all high ranking officials of Beastology is the Guild you refer to as Altered beast...
Satanic Lords ... is owned and run by different people altogether ...l decided to be apart of Satanic Lords not Beastology and the #1 reason is I won't be in a guild that has people like Lankyspriest, sopherina and a few others from The scum guild WBSH..or any other Lowbie gankers

Well then since my names been called why not have some fun. The reason you joined that Satanic load of crap was cause Beastology wanted nothing to do with you, and that includes Haidies and Fey. I'm not exactly famous for killing lowbies but i will sure as hell have a piece of you kiddo, hopefully you have the good sense to put my name back in your mouth with your false teeth and mashed up dinners. Can't wait to put lava bursts in ya faces children cya soon.

<3 Sophrenia.
Edited by Sophrenia on 6/13/2013 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Pity Krixooks, because to get Gladiatus and Sempiternal away you had to blow them off the edge. Pity, pity, pity. Proves my point of Saralonde trying to find some half decent PvP'ers then the whole community of WBSH. In my opinion WBSH is being spared, since they'd be the ones ending up butt raped in the end. L2PVP.

If they were good at world Pvp they would not have been knocked off the edge, it's called situational awareness and it's only a trait of good pvp players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Considering that Feyona joined SL 48 hours ago and left because of a reason, just proves that Haidies and Fey don't want anything to do with us. I'll surely have a piece of you also, Popping my ravages up your !@#$%^-. Maybe you'll learn that you, along with your guild are *!@#. You talk so much $%^- that everyone on the horde side of Barthilas laugh at your failed attempts to recruit the horde kings, and also considering that you seem like a twelve year old talking *!@#, prepare to get hit.

Xoxo Gossip goat,

P.s. "I will find you, and i will kill you."

-Astro
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
cool story!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Blowing players off the edge is actually a cowards act as Krixooks was to afraid to face Glad and Sempiternal. In the end Krixooks was down to 20% and jumped off the edge like the coward he is.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
WoW drama is so pathetic. What are you people doing with your lives?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now I have to come to the defense of the Glider, cause that is simply the best invention in MoP!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
for reference, this is a video of myself fighting these two dunces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BTwkJVx5uA

now tell me if you need a healer

Ruined you and another bum buddy ganker on Isle recently - you guys didn't even sick around for a rematch.

Awkward.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thats because WBSH = Panzies.^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Pity Krixooks, because to get Gladiatus and Sempiternal away you had to blow them off the edge

They were silly enough to get blown off the edge.

for reference, this is a video of myself fighting these two dunces

I liked how the DK felt he needed to pop army, and failed at doing it, when it was 2v1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
LOL @ all u Rubber Neckers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]