85s thread of I fought a bear once

85 Night Elf Druid
the whole idea is when you need to use cobalt and other high priced ore/bars you can just get ghost iron instead. It keeps the price of Ghost Iron UP and the price of Cobalt/Saronite/Obsidium/Elementium down.

I know Blizzard is doing the Virtual Realm thing, which should help with server economy, but as of right now, the catch up system is just replacing one grind for another on low-pop servers.

Last time I checked there is no Cobalt, about 2 stacks worth of Adamantite, a few Fel Iron, and a few overpriced Saronite stacks.

Gathering Fel Iron has become one of the tedious stages because of CRZ. The spawn rate sucks & there are too many people from other servers mining.

So now I either have to spend several hours in outland, or spend the same amount of time in Pandaria gathering thousands of Ghost Iron.

I'm going to level the profession, but calling this a "catch up system" is laughable. If my AH didn't suck, for the same amount of Ghost Iron & then selling that, I could level BS several times over just from the gold I would make.

It should be a 1:1 ratio at least up to 425.
67 Draenei Paladin
06/22/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Lostforest
the whole idea is when you need to use cobalt and other high priced ore/bars you can just get ghost iron instead. It keeps the price of Ghost Iron UP and the price of Cobalt/Saronite/Obsidium/Elementium down.

I know Blizzard is doing the Virtual Realm thing, which should help with server economy, but as of right now, the catch up system is just replacing one grind for another on low-pop servers.

Last time I checked there is no Cobalt, about 2 stacks worth of Adamantite, a few Fel Iron, and a few overpriced Saronite stacks.

Gathering Fel Iron has become one of the tedious stages because of CRZ. The spawn rate sucks & there are too many people from other servers mining.

So now I either have to spend several hours in outland, or spend the same amount of time in Pandaria gathering thousands of Ghost Iron.

I'm going to level the profession, but calling this a "catch up system" is laughable. If my AH didn't suck, for the same amount of Ghost Iron & then selling that, I could level BS several times over just from the gold I would make.

It should be a 1:1 ratio at least up to 425.

Farming Ghost iron > farming outland crap
85 Night Elf Druid
Farming Ghost iron > farming outland crap

I'm not disagreeing, just saying.
100 Human Priest
so it alchemy still good in 5.4?

the mini flask will give 320 still and the trinket should still be good??
67 Draenei Paladin
LF aussie croc riders to run DS 25. pst
85 Orc Warlock
in 5.4 how are enchants gonna be ? they gonna scale down er stay the same?

btw wouldn't mind a few actual good horde queing for bg's tonight :[ alli are steamrolling it
Edited by Iplayfotm on 6/22/2013 7:45 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
I heard they scale to what they are now when you reach 87? I don't know for sure, but if that's the case I don't know if it will effect us in bgs.

Since were considered 89, I would assume our enchants/gems would go by that level?
90 Undead Priest
Since were considered 89, I would assume our enchants/gems would go by that level

Id assume so, given even our spells and everything rank up as if we are 89 (eg. 2400~ mastery buff)
85 Human Hunter
how does a weapon go from green to red in 1 bg...gonna lose this eots now lol
87 Human Warrior
how does a weapon go from green to red in 1 bg...gonna lose this eots now lol

You might be using it incorrectly. See exhibit A: http://i.imgur.com/J01PCKz.jpg
90 Undead Priest
Considering xferring to Norgannon for that Lute, Ultranumb is there any super AH lords there that play 85's?

The Frostmourne one is up to 450k atm and I can't realllllly justify spending $500 on a weapon when I can xfer somewhere and get it for $70.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Smolderthorn-PVP, got it for 80k. I tell people; it's worth whatever you pay for it.
100 Human Priest
need more cowbell
90 Undead Rogue
Anyone willing to do RaF to help me get a cpl toons into this bracket? I'll pay for the acct, just want someone to help out ;)

You can keep the acct once we're done and I can throw some gold your way (or help you with any of your twinks if you want!)

Dadspancakes#1520
90 Tauren Paladin
I might be interested. Just added your battletag.
Edited by Moriatx on 6/24/2013 3:47 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
And... done
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Chillreaver/simple
98 Human Warrior
Lost, when are we doing 2s? HMMM???? :O

EDIT: AAND DONE! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Reneqt/simple
Edited by Reneqt on 6/24/2013 4:55 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
thinking about saving for funlute. Not sure I want to though
90 Undead Monk
thinking about saving for funlute. Not sure I want to though

Don't do it.
85 Human Warrior
do eet
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]