Dear <Carried>

90 Orc Warrior
Lol awesome, forever third pm.

Dear Leverage,

I personally would like to congratulate YOU on 2/13HM, I'm so glad to see how much work you've put into your progression! Keep up the great work!

Porrgy

25m or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When exactly is it supposed to happen anyway? We're all dying to know when that top 100 US kill is due.

~Good job Carried! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Dear Leverage,

I personally would like to congratulate YOU on 2/13HM, I'm so glad to see how much work you've put into your progression! Keep up the great work!

Porrgy

25m or it didn't happen.

Thanks for the support, but isn't 25 man easier than 10 man?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Dear Leverage,

Porrgy

25m or it didn't happen.

I guess by a simple look up on how certain fights go, many fights are easier in ToT on 10m where some may be easier on 25m, but I'm probably being to logical for you to understand. I know most simple minded people like yourself probably doesn't understand how to look this up , so feel free to go to www.wowprogress.com and take a look at 25m/10m kill ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's too bad the actual heroics that matter have significantly easier strats on 25 than 10. But we'll forget that to keep your ego intact.

Edit: Also huge grats to Carried. Clearing the tier was in no way a small feat and to go from server 3rd, behind on 2-3 bosses to full clear server 2nd is a huge accomplishment. Amazing push by you guys.
Edited by Emilith on 6/9/2013 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

I guess by a simple look up on how certain fights go, many fights are easier in ToT on 10m where some may be easier on 25m, but I'm probably being to logical for you to understand. I know most simple minded people like yourself probably doesn't understand how to look this up , so feel free to go to www.wowprogress.com and take a look at 25m/10m kill ratio.

My simple-minded nature couldn't get past the first sentence due to a common spelling error. I wish you the best of luck on a speedy kill!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We're all friends here, lets not fight.

This thread could go on for hundreds of pages why 10 or 25 man is more difficult in a million different aspects. The point is that it doesn't matter. Not in the slightest. We're all part of the raiding community of Kilrogg. Post Mortem is a very strong force in the 25man scene and has many very good players - some that I don't wish to soil my friendships with by *!!!##@% measuring for whatever reason - and Kilrogg has become a noticeable server for PvE progression even from last tier. For that, I'm proud of the server as a whole. <3

Carried is focused on improving itself for the sake of wanting to play the game with enjoyable people. We will fall wherever that motivation takes us on the charts, and nothing else matters. It's not about doing 10man, not about doing 25man, not about racing with other guilds - only to focus on our own play and improve where we may despite any rough patches we might encounter along the way.
Edited by Trosean on 6/10/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
"So the World First Ra-Den kill went to a 25-man?"
Yeah, but the top 10-man had a stronger Finnish.

Thanks, I'll be here all summer.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
here is our kill vid, courtesy of Aerz.
Lei Shen-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfrDwFztibg&feature=youtu.be

Ra-Den-
(soon)
Edited by Mesa on 6/10/2013 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Had to rip mumble from my stream because Aerz forgot to record mumble too lol
Edited by Skylíne on 6/10/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm surprised Modest still kills anything with Rizzen, what a bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It's too bad the actual heroics that matter have significantly easier strats on 25 than 10. But we'll forget that to keep your ego intact.

Edit: Also huge grats to Carried. Clearing the tier was in no way a small feat and to go from server 3rd, behind on 2-3 bosses to full clear server 2nd is a huge accomplishment. Amazing push by you guys.

Hey baby, did you water those roses I gave you? Bouquet of Black Roses
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also, thanks for the shout out on the stream Post Mortem!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Wow. Stay classy, Post Mortem.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Gratz to Carried
Edited by Kinetk on 6/21/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
grats on lei shen & ra-den cuttlefish! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Thanks. Intense end to an amazing tier :D
Edited by Meddle on 7/19/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Excuse me while I squeeze in here past the ego.

Thank you friend. Finally getting the core settled, ready to jump into the competition for 5.4
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest

Thanks! Felt great to finally finish the tier
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]