Peace out...

100 Troll Mage
Its been fun, Lethon was my first server back in vanilla, a there were GREAT times. I cut my teeth on my first MMO here...

But, Lethon population makes it impossible to do the things we like, and have found a new home on Stormreaver.

Oowee Stormreaver just hit 25, and is recruiting for a second 10 man. I still have some alts here, as do many others, but the raiding/community life over "there" is working out. Feel free to come join us while character transfers are 1/2 off til the 10th.

Never thought I'd leave, I'm a "go down with the ship" kind of person. But many (not all) the people that helped create those fond memories have moved on for the most part. SOme to other servers, some to SR, but real id makes them feel close.

love you all, stay in touch, I'll be around, lurking in the forums and still, occasionally on Lethon... ;)

Pat
Reply Quote
Stormreaver is the new Lethon from what I hear.

-Draxyl
Edited by Draxxyl on 6/12/2013 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/07/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Aroz
Never thought I'd leave, I'm a "go down with the ship" kind of person.

Also this ^^. I refused to leave Lethon for the last couple of years because of this. You live, you learn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]