lewl
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hordes slackin'
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
General Nazgrim knows whats up.
Reply Quote
Because killing Garrosh first thing in the morning is so hard, it deserves a forum post
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
meow
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Took 32 minutes and you guys had more people than us. We got well over 150 HKs
Reply Quote
95 Human Warrior
i lift million scum rats, bro
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
meow

meow
Reply Quote
You mean all of the low levels? There definately were only a couple 90's. Or can you see with that blindfold on?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Why don't you guys try it during the day when every not bed killing Garrash when all the Horde are in bed is nothing to post about
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Technically we didn't. There were more lower levels and the group that you had, which by the way you wouldn't have done or gotten crap without, carried you to get Garrosh at 4 am in the morning. So *golf clap* to you for waiting until almost all of the server is asleep to get your cute little achievement. Try that at 7 pm server time and see what happens. *kisses*
Edited by Ulzana on 6/10/2013 3:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Honor kills doesn't include low levels. We were there for over 2 hours btw
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Heck there were 5 level 90 hunters alone
Reply Quote
Yes it does, so long as they are 85+.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Screenshot with date and time of these so called honor kills, and killing the same people over and over because they happen to rez where you all were at.. come on. Some people need to deflate the warped balloon they call a brain.
Reply Quote
No there wasn't, there was only Sarahannie and I there. Try it at peak times and see how far you get.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
We started on Garrosh around 3ish server time. We were sitting in the middle Org for hours before that. I posted it here cause it was fun and it shows how dead the server is. Either that or how bad the horde is. ;)
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Correction.. YOU weren't in Org for any longer than an hour and half tops.. I was sitting there watching the group before YOU ever came there. So back up and quit typing while you're ahead and stop trying to take credit from the actual people who started the whole thing. BRODIE wasn't one of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]