Hey guys guess what :)

It just shows how late it is that you all did this. I think you need to loosen up that blindfold, it's squeezing your brain.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Our initial plan was just to take over org. which we did pretty easily with just our group of 4. Then we got the idea to try to take on Garrosh, but backed off as it would take over an hour. We demolish some more horde in the mean time while getting the other 6 people in our group to kill him. During this entire time i'm sure local defense was going nuts, you guys could have organized a group. Also Brodie was here the entire time.
Reply Quote
What. Part. Of. Everybody. Was. Sleeping. Can. You. Not. Comprehend?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bet if we went into Stormwind and killed their king at the same time of night as they did Garrosh they be crying fowl because they were not there
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I doubt you could accomplish that with 10 people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you came to SW at this time of night you would be demolished, I give you my word.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure we could if you guys were able to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
we are waiting.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Ok get 4 people sit in SW trade distract for an hour killing people then get 6 more people and go and kill SW leader an hour later.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have been in a small group before and yes we have killed your king without one person dying in the group
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Job well done. And you brought a RET paladin, who has fabulous hair aswell!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lewl mad lewl
Reply Quote
I could've come and helped, but I just didn't feel like it. I did dailies on my monk and logged on to Rift for the rest of the night.

You Alliance people aren't worth my time.

-Alkii
Reply Quote
Did anyone say they were mad? We hate Garrosh as much as you guys..

The thing is, who brags about killing a faction boss in the middle of the morning, besides a bunch of knuckle draggers?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I heard 4 am kills on a dead server is hard to do. Oh wait.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
We started on Garrosh around 3ish server time. We were sitting in the middle Org for hours before that. I posted it here cause it was fun and it shows how dead the server is. Either that or how bad the horde is. ;)

Read.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If their is a retaliation on SW, I'd love to come BUT only if we can rp the whole thing. See I'm trying to get more involved in both the pvp and rp scenes so I figured I'd try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'm gonna need an rp rival....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Now tonight these Alliance Kiddies running around Silvermoon Killing NPCS. Guess it makes them feel big killing NPCs. Guess when mommy and daddy sleeping they get on wow and raise cain
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Im bored...
Reply Quote
How about you let me kill you again then?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]