Hey guys guess what :)

90 Troll Druid
Sanstus why you so awesome?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
06/16/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Sanstus
Took 32 minutes and you guys had more people than us. We got well over 150 HKs

Actually I was there. it was 3AM PST and there were 3 of us in Org. How do I know this? I did a /who in org to see if I could get a viable team to get you guys. Please stop inflating your story. Your head is almost as big as my !@#$

You may be thinking of a different night. We've been there almost every night for the past week with anywhere from 2-8 people. Even went there at a prime time one night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually I was there. it was 3AM PST and there were 3 of us in Org. How do I know this? I did a /who in org to see if I could get a viable team to get you guys. Please stop inflating your story. Your head is almost as big as my !@#$

You may be thinking of a different night. We've been there almost every night for the past week with anywhere from 2-8 people. Even went there at a prime time one night.

Nope. Im thinking THAT night. Actually you're right. I do recall there were more players on. About 4 more. If I can recall it was a lvl 12 Goblin, a lvl 44 Blood Elf a lvl 80 looks like a RaF award and um 1 other.. Sorry my mistake. Again, circle jerk. Alliance, you're proud of doing this, now? PLEASE We used to do it when Stormwind was FULL. Not at 3 in the !@#$ing morning. What a shame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I dont know if you looked around after we left....But the place was covered in bones...So either those very few people died a LOT or....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I dont know if you looked around after we left....But the place was covered in bones...So either those very few people died a LOT or....

Yes because you know killing them low levels still has bones being left. Not sure if retarded or really retarded.--

Only way your little group of misfits is able to do anything is late at night in Org or in a glitch in Two Moons. I must say posting a thread about killing low levels and the 2-3 level 90s late at night must really make you feel good. /sarcasm
Edited by Nykez on 6/17/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
06/17/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Nykez

Yes because you know killing them low levels still has bones being left. Not sure if retarded or really retarded.--

Only way your little group of misfits is able to do anything is late at night in Org or in a glitch in Two Moons. I must say posting a thread about killing low levels and the 2-3 level 90s late at night must really make you feel good. /sarcasm

Lol...the level of who we killed is irrelevant to what I was replying to. He said there was 7 people in Org. Those 7 people would of had to die over and over for quite some time to leave the amount of bones that were left.

And we have sat in Org at 10-11ish server time. Was much more fun. You guys actually managed to push us out eventually.
Edited by Brodie on 6/18/2013 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol so much QQ.....the tears taste almost as good as the blood we spilled

but hey guess what...when we got around 8 ppl the other day constantly wasting you bads....you got around near a 25man raid to kill us and still did a horrible job...bet it sucks when the guards do more damage than you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah, it does suck.
it also sucks that i was level 85 at the time :L
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Lol...the level of who we killed is irrelevant to what I was replying to. He said there was 7 people in Org. Those 7 people would of had to die over and over for quite some time to leave the amount of bones that were left.

And we have sat in Org at 10-11ish server time. Was much more fun. You guys actually managed to push us out eventually.

The level is relevant since all you have to do to these low levels is auto attack them and they die. Hence the mass amount of bones.---- So back to my previous statement. Are you retarded or are you really retarded?
Edited by Nykez on 6/19/2013 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hello
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol so much QQ.....the tears taste almost as good as the blood we spilled

but hey guess what...when we got around 8 ppl the other day constantly wasting you bads....you got around near a 25man raid to kill us and still did a horrible job...bet it sucks when the guards do more damage than you

Blood? What blood. This is a video game. I was perfectly healthy.

Anyways keep boasting about killing low levels. Im sure you got a lot of SWAG dont ya.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Soooooo many sexy Paladins with fabulous hair!

Any party plans for org this weekend????
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hai :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Someone say Pally party?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This forum is slowly becoming a pally forum.....

and hai
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Grats bragging on killing a faction leader on a dead Horde side server. zzz

If only you were actually that 'skilled' or competitive in actual battlegrounds, let alone arena. LOL!
Reply Quote
r u tew stoopid to lewk @ dates bruh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]