Ethug for pm!!!!!!!!!!

90 Tauren Paladin
Vote for me! I will bring peace to everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
/spit
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yum
BOOOOOOOOOOO

06/06/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Ethug
peace
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Twopopachop for warcheif, seeking a 3rd term.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Y spit on me tho.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
give me a god damn stam trinket and i'll vote.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
also anyone from relics thinking of joining a better guild please whisper for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
#errythangmog
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
also anyone from relics thinking of joining a better guild please whisper for more info.

BM.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
pst me for invite
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

Not that this is actually going to do any good but... eh. I don't see the need for you guys to parade around like t wats/trolling or w/e. We get it, your having some fun in your new 10man... It's fun we have been doing it casually for a few months now.

I actually left general chat in the raid zone to escape your banter for the first time in a few years of needing to do that. Remember MMO's are first and foremost a social game, at the moment you are failing at that front.

You have done enough damage to a nice bunch of people in conviction with your antics please don't bring the server down with you. I'm not sure why this comment was directed at us we generally keep to ourselves, if you have anything to say to relics please feel free to PM me in game.

Congrats on your progression so far non the less, It's nice to have more guilds doing hardmode progression on khaz'goroth it only drives the other guilds to try harder :)
Edited by Jónsi on 6/8/2013 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No offense, as I've never even heard of you, but have you ever heard of "server rivalry", "playing around", "fun", or anything of that variety?

How did we "do enough damage"? What are you even smoking? Apparently leaving to make a 10man is a criminal offense. We should probably already have been banned, but by some freak of nature we escaped justice.

Apparently "playing around" is also code for "bringing the server down with us". That'll suck. I wonder if they'll offer free transfers off the server, or if we'll have to pay for it ourselves. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Don't like it? Get over it or join in. It can be fun, friendly or even not-so-friendly rivalries. Or simply sit back and let anyone walk all over you, progression-wise and otherwise ;) Your choice, compadre.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
YEAH, compadre guy!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Vote 1 for Ethug and get free cake and battle pets
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Also i have been told by someone that where are bringing this server up!

Relapse putting khaz back on the map!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
It's nice to know out of all of khaz'goroth you see us as the competition for the rivalry. Playing around and being competitive is fun, But I don't think that calls for the loss of manners.

But, I am on the internet and should of thought better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh get over it, dude. Sticks and stones. On a server as limited as Khaz, anyone who raids is potential rivalry.

It's "should have" not "should of" btw. See, I can be helpful too!
Edited by Constraint on 6/8/2013 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You're wasting your time.
I've been trying to get him to correct his grammar for months now.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
It's pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mm, I do the same in my guild but they usually either kick me or demote me to a non-vocal rank. It's not even funny anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]