The Future of Draka.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I propose a gathering of those who feel lost and bewildered. Put aside guild agenda and truly come together. I have shut myself away since I started playing this game. Off unto the unseen corners of the server, never speaking or spoken to. I have seen much, coming and going like bees in a hive. Tragedy is what it is. So what shall be done? Where do we start?
Edited by Galko on 6/7/2013 6:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I feel neither lost nor bewildered. Can I still stand here?

What shall be done? We shall do what we always do on Draka: Persevere. What little community we have left (though it's not as small as you think it is, I think) will continue on with the Draka lifestyle.

Drakaians never say die.

Give me Draka or give me AFK.

You had me at "Draka".

Draka is not the amount of loot you take, Draka is about the moments that take your loot away.

(I can do more slightly plagiarized inspirational quotes if need be. I think they help :) Especially when they make no sense.)

Silliness aside (thought I meant all of that), don't let population fluctuation (or downturn even) get you down. There are still people on realm to bond and stuff with. Like you said, go beyond the guild and come together, yo.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
It would be easier to do so if there were people talking in trade.
Like, ever.

Even outside Orgrimmar I'm usually the only one out there at 90 in any PvP gear. Maybe I'll see someone between 1-60 going to the mailbox or running to Orgrimmar, but beyond that there's nothing.

Even Shrine is dead and the PvP Vendors never have anyone by them.

Such a shame, Draka was so alive, even in the hell that was 4.3 Cataclysm. I think that's what killed the major guilds and had so many people transfer off. These days I don't even recognize half the people in my guild or even talk to them just because we took in so many "refugees" from the large guilds.

It's depressing I tell ya. I really wish there was a way to get some excitement on Draka, but I think it comes down to the raids just being bad this expansion. The PvE is just dull.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think we can blame the raids. Most actual raiders have enjoyed this exp. I personally wouldnt know other than lfr. But iver heard stories. lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
It's depressing I tell ya. I really wish there was a way to get some excitement on Draka, but I think it comes down to the raids just being bad this expansion. The PvE is just dull.
Or the exact opposite. People leaving to experience the content in a way draka couldn't provide. That's why i left. also, hi draka. long time no see.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
FWIW, things seem dull because people let them be dull. Let's start some excitement!

In Wrath, we had an epic battle for Halaa (High Definition v. Alliance). We set it up here on the forums. You don't need everything to be random (though random is fun). Come on, people.

WE'RE DRAKAIANS. We're weird, quirky and pretty creative (especially when it comes to trolling, of course). If we put our minds together, it might add up to one decent mind that can come up with ideas to have some frickin fun.

PS: I'm still having fun. I can't raid anymore but I'm always down to screw around with something organized like PvP or even falling races off of Dalaran.

Don't be party poopers!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
So guys, ready to make some friends with Eldre'Thalas and the rest of our CRZ buddies? Virtual Realms, coming to a server near you.

I'm actually excited for this. I want Draka to be alive again, even if it is basically a server merge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It will be interesting to see which realm(s) Draka merges with. (Yes, I know... it's not being called a 'merge,' but if we share an AH, and can trade, and they can join our guilds... it's a merger.)

It may very well be the realms we currently CRZ, but I would guess Blizzard may factor server time, horde/ally balance, and progression into the equation when pairing up realms.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'm SO excited! NEW FRIENDS!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
I'm SO excited! NEW FRIENDS!

Fun time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]