LF Horde Guild to help with Achiev will Pay

90 Tauren Hunter
Myself and a friend are looking for a Horde Guild to help us finish the achievement Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10 player). We have cleared the rest of the Citadel so only need help finishing the last achievement. We will pay on completion of the achievement, and for any guild interested I will discuss the amount in game. My friend is a 90 Mage and has an iLevel of 506 and I will be taking my Hunter with an iLevel of 487.

Any interested guild looking to add some money to their guild bank and help with an achievement just message or mail me in game. Shouldn't take much of your time.

We are available to run the raid Sunday-Thursday night 9:00pm-11:00pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not sure if you ever tried it but people do ICC chieve runs through openraid.com a lot. That way you don't have to pay anyone.

It's a pretty good match making system for older content.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Found the site but it is openraid.us. Looking into that option and signing up, but the offer currently still stands for any guild that would like to make some gold.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Found the site but it is openraid.us. Looking into that option and signing up, but the offer currently still stands for any guild that would like to make some gold.

He's old, please forgive him. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

You're level 90 bro, it's kinda sad that you can't just pug a tank and a priest/paladin healer for dispels and cheese the achieve in 5 minutes.

Have everyone but the tank stack about 20 yards behind the tank, have the tank pick everything up in the middle. Run the first two diseases out of the group and dispel, then make everyone run into the add pack from then for dispells. Keep dispells up. Stand around fapping for 5 minutes til the disease hits 30. Super difficult and mind blowing, I know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Badglad, I agree that is sad that I cannot find a tank and healer to run an old raid that can listen to instructions or at least know how to do the achievement but I am having a hard time doing so. Not sure if it is our time slot and if they are off running new raids, doing dailies or what but I am not finding what I need to finish the last achievement.

I know how to do the achievement I am just looking for a group that will help complete it. I am offering money now as I am tired of looking for a competent healer and tank.

I have tried Open Raid and have currently only had 1 person sign up for the run.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]