Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

90 Human Warrior
Some of you guys might remember my name from <Crown Defiance> (the old reroll project). Lately, I've decided I wanted to give it another go and actually be the person in charge this time as I have a lot of experience building great communities/guilds. Back in the day, I was only a peon and didn't care as much but now this is different and with about 4 months of farm content left until 5.4 patch, I'm looking for a greater challenge.

There are several issues with the Alliance side that we plan on attempting to fix, and me and some friends from <Vigil> (US4th guild) will be coming over to help with this project.

We aren't looking to get back to a 50/50 balance, but just 80/20 would be greater then what we have seen on this server over the past 5 years. We are looking for players from different backgrounds : Casual players, leveller, PvPer, Raiders. Anyone interested in serious raiding, pvp, and revival of the alliance population of this server please express your interest in the thread below. This isn't a 1-man project and if you wish to help in any way, we will give you stuff to do on your own to make this happen.

Here are the problems we will work to alleviate or eliminate entirely:

1) Poor raid progression
2) Lack of economical flow (Will fix if problem 3 is corrected)
3) 100% horde, 0% alliance
4) Horde members ALL over OUR citys.

Here are some of our rules as of right now :

Rules :
1) Once you reach 3million guild experience, you will receive 2 Netherweave bags.
2) Only Members can invite.

This is going to happen, and we are going to make a difference, we do need support, so please WoW community, help us out!

Sincerely yours,

Cerulea
Edited by Cerulea on 6/10/2013 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I used to play on Mal'ganis Alliance. Is Waronian still around harassing people for playing female toons? That said, you'll never get anybody to reroll there, I tried back in the day. You best bet is to continually pepper the forums here with complaints (cause really this whole server issue is Blizzard's fault) until a fix is made to low/imbalanced population servers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Waronian has been gone for a while I believe, or simply full time Horde. And people are showing a lot of interest so far, give us some time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good luck.

Thanks mate!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I transferred off that god forsaken server... still have a rogue and a hunter there but most char I free trans'd off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I transferred off that god forsaken server... still have a rogue and a hunter there but most char I free trans'd off.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
More people are coming over! Someone will be putting together a 10man raiding team
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Invite Munenori
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Invite Munenori

Done! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'll do it :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll do it :)

See you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Growing in numbers!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Why did someone report the OP? Must have been a Malganis hordie.
This sounds like a great idea to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

They are scared obviously! :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Or just the usual dbag....

And good luck with your project.
Edited by Vaalaa on 6/8/2013 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Or just the usual dbag....

And good luck with your project.

Thank you very much! Come tag along if you are bored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Giving out free Netherweave bags to lowbies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Almost 50 rerolls already, come have fun with us!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Warning: This guild crashed and burned FAST. It was a ploy for the GM to get a guild leveled to 25 fast, and then transfer it off. Sorry but I wouldn't be surprised if that was your intent as well. You really think you have a chance against the 130k horde here? Allys on this server have to group with friends of a different CRZ just to quest and get world bosses. lol
You're going to get people who don't know what they're in for and leave halfway through leveling. Just like last time. I made an alt out of boredom and saw everything that happened
Edited by Daisypoo on 6/8/2013 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]