Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

90 Human Warrior
Yeah, let me crash my reputation as an officer of Vigil (Top 4 US), just to get a guild levelled to 25 and sell it for 60k gold. Sounds like a good idea, NOT.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Might just X-server to Mal'ganis as a Hordie sounds fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Might just X-server to Mal'ganis as a Hordie sounds fun.

You mean to come Alliance or you wanna be a part of this 50:1 gang lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
More rerollers inc! Let's get up to 100 by tomorrow!
Reply Quote
More rerollers inc! Let's get up to 100 by tomorrow!

I understand you are excited since perhaps you will be able to use your own city with the transfers (if they happen) but bumps like this were a big no-no last time I checked
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
PvP Realm?

No thanks. Good luck in your endeavor to get more alliance players there for the thousands of hordies there to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
PvP Realm?

No thanks. Good luck in your endeavor to get more alliance players there for the thousands of hordies there to kill.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How about instead of trying to balance out a server that is already overflowing with players you could try on a server that has almost no one on it on either faction.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
How about instead of trying to balance out a server that is already overflowing with players you could try on a server that has almost no one on it on either faction.

Because it's easier to faction transfer back to mal'ganis horde when they get tired of alliance, or when 5.4 comes out. If they did it on another server they would have to faction and server transfer for 5.4.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

That's sounds like a great idea if we want to do world PvP in a non-CRZ zone. /sarcasm off
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Warning: This guild crashed and burned FAST. It was a ploy for the GM to get a guild leveled to 25 fast, and then transfer it off. Sorry but I wouldn't be surprised if that was your intent as well. You really think you have a chance against the 130k horde here? Allys on this server have to group with friends of a different CRZ just to quest and get world bosses. lol
You're going to get people who don't know what they're in for and leave halfway through leveling. Just like last time. I made an alt out of boredom and saw everything that happened

Now just one second....if somebody's intent was to level a guild to 25 and then just ship off to another server, what is the advantage of doing it on one of the most horrible environments for the alliance in the game? Seems like a hell of a lot of work when you could just go to one of the many high population servers and do this whole process with a lot less hassle.

I wish you the best OP but if you REALLY want to shake things up, convince your guild, along with some of the other guilds, to faction change. I think you still have a day on the half price transfer! ;p
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would love to join this!

I will make my character later today, playing Civ 5 with friends right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i made a character im waiting for a guild invite!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would love to join this!

I will make my character later today, playing Civ 5 with friends right now.

My sister just had a baby and I'm going to go visit her. I'll be back around 8:30EST/9 tonight.
Reply Quote
6 Troll Mage
Warning: This guild crashed and burned FAST. It was a ploy for the GM to get a guild leveled to 25 fast, and then transfer it off. Sorry but I wouldn't be surprised if that was your intent as well. You really think you have a chance against the 130k horde here? Allys on this server have to group with friends of a different CRZ just to quest and get world bosses. lol
You're going to get people who don't know what they're in for and leave halfway through leveling. Just like last time. I made an alt out of boredom and saw everything that happened

Guilds level much faster nowadays, not much point in doing such a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Also for anyone that needs an invite, anyone got invite priviledge. Whisper anyone in Punching Bag to get in!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
hopefully this will actually stick, and not die off later.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What guild do you have going on there, is it the Punching Bag guild your post char is in? If so let me know and I will PST some of you all on a reroll toon. Malg was my first ever WOW server in Vanilla..so the nostalgia alone makes me miss it enough to roll up a toon on the side there :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Your last thread was deleted for a reason
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What guild do you have going on there, is it the Punching Bag guild your post char is in? If so let me know and I will PST some of you all on a reroll toon. Malg was my first ever WOW server in Vanilla..so the nostalgia alone makes me miss it enough to roll up a toon on the side there :D

I'm logging on right now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]