Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

90 Night Elf Warrior
What we ended up doing was merging all of the active guilds by creating a new guild. We've united almost all of the active Alliance players, and it's really done a lot to rekindle activity as a faction. We're actually beginning to put together a raid group, as there are currently none on our faction.

We've had many reroll movements in the past (The Resistance, Bro'gall, to name a couple of the bigger ones), but they sadly don't ever seem to last. People eventually lose interest. They tire of the difficulties the underdog factions face, especially when they already have characters established on more stable servers.

Most of the people on your faction right now are probably there to stay. If they were going to transfer, they would have done so long before now. Maybe try what we did, to unite them. Though we're not as imbalanced by a hair, we do actually have less Alliance, and we're managing. It seems to be work better than trying to attract new faces, as rerollers simply don't have a vested interest in staying.

All the same, from one rare spawn faction to another, I wish you luck. Keep fighting the good fight. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your last thread was deleted for a reason

Keep on hating, just because it didnt work the last time you were part of the project doesn't mean it's gonna fail again.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
PvP Realm?

No thanks. Good luck in your endeavor to get more alliance players there for the thousands of hordies there to kill.

To be fair, about half of us just stand there and stare because we're not used to seeing alliance players.
Reply Quote
15 Pandaren Rogue
Hmm I was part of the original Crown Defiance, it was pretty cool
Got my warr up to 81 then abandoned it lol and when I logged on several months later the guild was lvl 1 and everyone left Cx
let me see if I can find it ^^
though if I try this again I might try another class
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Warrior
oh here she is
im still in the crown defiance guild lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oh here she is
im still in the crown defiance guild lol

Cheer! :P
Reply Quote
How come no one comes to help Nazgrel? Both sides blow on this realm.
Edited by Bradlas on 6/8/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
What we ended up doing was merging all of the active guilds by creating a new guild. We've united almost all of the active Alliance players, and it's really done a lot to rekindle activity as a faction. We're actually beginning to put together a raid group, as there are currently none on our faction.

We've had many reroll movements in the past (The Resistance, Bro'gall, to name a couple of the bigger ones), but they sadly don't ever seem to last. People eventually lose interest. They tire of the difficulties the underdog factions face, especially when they already have characters established on more stable servers.

Most of the people on your faction right now are probably there to stay. If they were going to transfer, they would have done so long before now. Maybe try what we did, to unite them. Though we're not as imbalanced by a hair, we do actually have less Alliance, and we're managing. It seems to be work better than trying to attract new faces, as rerollers simply don't have a vested interest in staying.

All the same, from one rare spawn faction to another, I wish you luck. Keep fighting the good fight. :)
Nice! I know your numbers are a bit less than ours, but how do you fit everyone in one guild? We have two or three guilds that generally fill up quickly with members that quickly go inactive because our Horde side is so busy. We get a lot of players that come over to check it out and never make it past level 50, and even a decent amount of those players that just come over, join guilds, try to siphon what they can out of gbanks and beg for gold to buy guild heirlooms to move back to Horde. With as little activity as we have at level 90, I could easily add 30 or 40 characters per day to this guild that I'm in.

Do you guys in <The Alliance> have any system to get together all of the Cho'gall players that are actually there to stay, or even with the re-rolls and super-temporary toons are there enough room to neatly fit into one guild?

Of our active members, we could easily fit into one guild and I think it would be fun, but with how many players we get flowing in and out there needs to be a place for all of those players as well, so we'll always have a few guilds up and running, even if they have to boot inactives weekly
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin

Because it's on Emberstorm. And Nazgrel always have sucked.
Edited by Etch on 6/8/2013 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Might reroll a priest or transfer the low level priest I have which has a couple of heirlooms. However I don't play all that often. How social is this guild?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
06/08/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Etch

Because it's on Emberstorm. And Nazgrel always have sucked.
Straight to the point, as always.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Straight to the point, as always.

Always feeding my ego. Okay, occasionally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Might reroll a priest or transfer the low level priest I have which has a couple of heirlooms. However I don't play all that often. How social is this guild?

Pretty social I'd say. We just started last night and we currently have 18 people on right now, that says alot about Mal'ganis alliance. Close to 70 rerolls have joined force so far, it's only going to get bigger!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Pretty social I'd say. We just started last night and we currently have 18 people on right now, that says alot about Mal'ganis alliance. Close to 70 rerolls have joined force so far, it's only going to get bigger!

The better question, are they in for the long haul? I used to be on Mal'Ganis horde, and didn't like it.

You should note how many are bravely questing, and how many are chain-running dungeons till they are 90 like sissies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol. I hope most people are questing because we are levelling our guild from scratch. So far it hasn't been a problem. It might become one once they all get to 85. Right now questing is done in CRZ so its 1:1 ratio.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
06/08/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Etch

The better question, are they in for the long haul? I used to be on Mal'Ganis horde, and didn't like it.

You should note how many are bravely questing, and how many are chain-running dungeons till they are 90 like sissies.
Bravely questing? It's Mists of Pandaria, questing on Mal'Ganis Alliance up to level 85 is pretty much exactly the same as any other PVP realm. You'll see more KT Alliance than you will MG Horde nowadays. CRZ kind of killed that leveling experience for us; now we get the same experience as everyone else until we hit Jade Forest. As for the long haul question, best of luck to them but how many re-roll guilds have you seen that actually have players hit level cap? Generally a couple end up there for the long haul long after the guild dies off, but I've done tons of re-rolls and they're fun as an in-between-content, get to know people and just do something different kind of thing, but they never last too long. Running one you just have to deal w/ the fact that most people in a re-roll won't see level 45, let alone 85 to actually experience the server as it's meant to be
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It dies off because the leadership let it die off.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Lol. I hope most people are questing because we are levelling our guild from scratch. So far it hasn't been a problem. It might become one once they all get to 85. Right now questing is done in CRZ so its 1:1 ratio.

Make sure they do dungeon quests if they're doing dungeons. They give tremendous boost. And any PvP oriented players should do arena once they can, it's the fastest way to level a guild AFAIK.

Bravely questing? It's Mists of Pandaria, questing on Mal'Ganis Alliance up to level 85 is pretty much exactly the same as any other PVP realm. You'll see more KT Alliance than you will MG Horde nowadays. CRZ kind of killed that leveling experience for us; now we get the same experience as everyone else until we hit Jade Forest

I play on K'T Alliance, and I rarely see anyone from Mal'Ganis on either side. When I see someone from another realm, it's usually from one of those BC realms like Altreac Mountains, Blood Furnace, or Underbog.

And what experience would be that? I'm having a good experience on K'T, questing and ganking at-level players!
Edited by Etch on 6/8/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
06/08/2013 07:48 PMPosted by Etch

Make sure they do dungeon quests if they're doing dungeons. They give tremendous boost. And any PvP oriented players should do arena once they can, it's the fastest way to level a guild AFAIK.

Bravely questing? It's Mists of Pandaria, questing on Mal'Ganis Alliance up to level 85 is pretty much exactly the same as any other PVP realm. You'll see more KT Alliance than you will MG Horde nowadays. CRZ kind of killed that leveling experience for us; now we get the same experience as everyone else until we hit Jade Forest

I play on K'T Alliance, and I rarely see anyone from Mal'Ganis on either side. When I see someone from another realm, it's usually from one of those BC realms like Altreac Mountains, Blood Furnace, or Underbog.

And what experience would be that? I'm having a good experience on K'T, questing and ganking at-level players!
"The experience" of leveling on MG Alliance (or KT Horde pre-CRZ was constantly seeing other players from your realm while leveling---lots of opportunity for wPVP along the way, and generally being outnumbered w/ no other players around to save the day.

Nowadays, any PVP realm has some wPVP experience, but there's also a lot more bored 90s floating around camping/ganking lowbies, which was never a major issue on our realm pre-CRZ because there were so few targets that it was too boring of an activity for most. Now that type of "PVP" is easy and players from all PVP realms do it.

At 85-90, quest hubs here are clogged w/ Horde, few areas have guards, and generally Horde/Alliance complete the same quests, competing for mobs and nodes. You'll see a lot more actual wPVP as Mal'Ganis has always had from 85-90, but nowadays 1-85 is the same everywhere: A fair amount of same-level PVP, seeing fairly equal amounts of H/A, and lots more chances to get randomly one-shot and camped by a level 90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]