Help Mal'ganis Alliance! Reroll now!

90 Pandaren Monk
I just made an alliance character and logged on. The time is currently 6:50 PM EST and there was only 48 people online total. Going to have to really advertise the crap out of it if you are going to get more people doing it. It does sound entertaining however.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This is a very good idea, I came here from Horde about 4 weeks ago with a bunch of RL friends and made another guild on the realm (level 23 now) It's been very fun so far and i advise anyone who is tired of just being a little fish in the big ocean of Mal'ganis horde to xfer over, have a good time and become part of something big.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
I would love to help you and your guild. I will be making a Priest named Moonala. NE.
have lot of WoW Exp have 6 90s. Hope i can help you and your guild concur the horde. :) See you soon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This is a very good idea, I came here from Horde about 4 weeks ago with a bunch of RL friends and made another guild on the realm (level 23 now) It's been very fun so far and i advise anyone who is tired of just being a little fish in the big ocean of Mal'ganis horde to xfer over, have a good time and become part of something big.

You! :O
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
what?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
what?

/dance?
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warlock
This guild is very much alive and recruiting. Don't be afraid to stop by!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Go Fred go!

Be sure to gank Notshirt if you see it.

I will hunt you on my main and probably die again.
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
This is a great guild to be in for Alliance. As most may know, the Horde greatly outnumber Ally on this server. We are trying to help even that out. My experience with the guild thus far has been nothing but great. Helpful people and no drama. So, if you are Alliance and looking for a guild or want to reroll to help even the Horde to Alliance ratio, this is the place for you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
great initiate guys. now on to create a raid group? I hope this brings attention to a larger crowd and maybe make some allies who quit come back or xfer back in the future.
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warlock
raiding would be fun. When i get to a higher level i definitely want to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If any alliance Mal'ganis want to raid tonight, Revalence is finishing up elegon and will in msv then clearing ToES. Let me know in game
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
:|
Edited by Tanknheals on 6/16/2013 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warlock
If any alliance Mal'ganis want to raid tonight, Revalence is finishing up elegon and will in msv then clearing ToES. Let me know in game

oh sweet!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I dont see why people would want to leave the horde they have cooler citys cooler leader and cooler races stop trying to mess with the balance of this server
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warlock
I dont see why people would want to leave the horde they have cooler citys cooler leader and cooler races stop trying to mess with the balance of this server

Who says they have to leave the horde? We are looking from people from other servers as well.

...and don't tell me you think Org now is better than the old Org.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
rerolled twink priest ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Undercity yo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No way. Hope you guys don't mind us taking TB all the time? We gotta do our dailies for cool stuff too!
Edited by Cerulea on 6/20/2013 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To the top
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]