Blood DK LF Raid group

90 Draenei Death Knight
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a new raid group, I didn't raid on this character until ToT but have killed up to Ji-Kun, I would prefer a raid group progressed up to at least Magera but am fine so long as they are actually killing bosses in ToT.

I'm 20 years old, I live on the east coast of the USA, only times I'm not available to raid are Wednesday nights(7PM-9:30PM), Friday, Saturday and Monday mornings(5AM-4:30PM), all other times I'm available.

Don't pay too much attention to my talents/Glyphs right now, they're changed up a little bit from my raiding set up since I've been playing around in Brawlers Guild out of boredom.

What I'm accustomed to tanking:

Jin'rokh - Pretty straight forward, taunt back and forth yada yada yada.

Horridon - With the group I had been going with I took Adds - boss - adds - boss - war god - boss

Council - I was previously taking Frost King and Sul, but I can also very easily do Priestess and her adds as well.

Tortos - I did bats, pulled them to melee and we AOE'd them down.

Magera - I did frost - fire back and forth, but that one is easy to change around if needed.

Ji-Kun - Pretty simple taunt back and forth(we taunted at 2 I dunno if others taunt higher) and soak up puddles when not having boss.

If you want to know more either ask here or send me a tell/mail in game and I'll get back to you, I realize I didn't necessarily give all the information some people like.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Ignore this topic, I have gotten into a group full time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]