<sup fresh our turn baby> LF 2k+ PvPers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCd6UHR-3I

Recruiting cool 2k+ players for arenas and RBGs down the line.

Contact me or swagmeoutt in-game if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
should have named it <hey im baby>
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwnICu1FJK8
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zktTCVrDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-LD2ZDH60&list=PL8E951A8C96235CA9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXvfaPPtbpM&list=PL8E951A8C96235CA9
Edited by Jadeblitz on 6/12/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
also helping people get conquest caps and desired rating, contact glinkgotagun or myself for more info
Reply Quote
WASS UP FRESH ITS OUR TURN BABY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
GATOR BOOTS, WITH THE PIMPED OUT GUCCI SUITS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ya
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well Glinkgotagun I hope you can help bring pvp back to KJ ---- But sadly your call for 2k+ players this season will be in vain .
Kil'jaeden has lost its glory and you wont find any.
My advice 1750+ require and help build your team and guild to over 2200+ and help the Server for that matter become PvPers again.

WoWarmoy Horde Stats for KJ Server Arena's

2v2 - 2 - Teams over 2k rating ------
3v3 - 14 - Teams over 2k rating ---------And Requiem owns Half of these players
5v5 - 2 - Teams over 2k rating ------

Good Luck with your war efforts to Bring true PvP guilds Back to KJ. we need more guilds like yours Requiem-Vis Major- and /sigh even Warsong clan to establish a Base for our Server to retain its former Glory as one of the best Servers in the Game For PvP and PvE ---

hell for all the hate the server has on Warsong there handling Bis. as the 2nd ranked on the server

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Kil%27jaeden-US

------------------------------------------------------------

And Too All PvP guilds and potential PvP guilds What the !@#$ 18 total Teams over 2K on our server.....%^-* I know ive been away awhile and only been back to wow for only a month now, But come on. None of you Can Call your selfs PvP Guilds or PvPers or can Boast about Skill or our guilds Better until we get that number up 18 is just sad.....help your teams ! help your guildies ! help the server ! handle !@#$ where it matters and put KJ back on the map! this Tichondrius %^-* and them having 900+ 2k teams vs our 18 is just sad
Edited by Súntzu on 6/18/2013 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yea like 99% of the good pvpers are on the right tich now
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Well Glinkgotagun I hope you can help bring pvp back to KJ ---- But sadly your call for 2k+ players this season will be in vain .
Kil'jaeden has lost its glory and you wont find any.
My advice 1750+ require and help build your team and guild to over 2200+ and help the Server for that matter become PvPers again.

WoWarmoy Horde Stats for KJ Server Arena's

2v2 - 2 - Teams over 2k rating ------
3v3 - 14 - Teams over 2k rating ---------And Requiem owns Half of these players
5v5 - 2 - Teams over 2k rating ------

Good Luck with your war efforts to Bring true PvP guilds Back to KJ. we need more guilds like yours Requiem-Vis Major- and /sigh even Warsong clan to establish a Base for our Server to retain its former Glory as one of the best Servers in the Game For PvP and PvE ---

hell for all the hate the server has on Warsong there handling Bis. as the 2nd ranked on the server

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=14&r=Kil%27jaeden-US

------------------------------------------------------------

And Too All PvP guilds and potential PvP guilds What the !@#$ 18 total Teams over 2K on our server.....%^-* I know ive been away awhile and only been back to wow for only a month now, But come on. None of you Can Call your selfs PvP Guilds or PvPers or can Boast about Skill or our guilds Better until we get that number up 18 is just sad.....help your teams ! help your guildies ! help the server ! handle !@#$ where it matters and put KJ back on the map! this Tichondrius %^-* and them having 900+ 2k teams vs our 18 is just sad

thnx for the motivational speech coach, but it seems your 7-18 in 2s so really you should be taking most of this advice not giving it and about warsong clan they have like 4 wintraders boosting they're rating on the server so its like whatever you post is pretty much invalid
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you can waste your time reporting them im fine thx
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/18/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Swagmeoutt
you can waste your time reporting them im fine thx

You disgust me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i wasnt even gonna reply to you but i guess i will your not gonna stop wintrading by reporting the people who bought the wintrade you would have to know how they wintrade and blizzard would have to somehow fix whatever system is being abused and tbh it doesnt really bother me whatever if you want to waste $100 on some fairy tale rating be my guest
Reply Quote
40 Draenei Priest
I Agree With Suntzu. Ruinous and Schwarzenegger Will BRB Spend so much time on World PvP and playing with adrone that they have neglected building RBG teams and Arena teams over 2k rating at all, and what most these Guild Masters miss all together is the less they build the teams the more the guildies skills stay a curve behind skilled players, rep rep rep rep rep grind grind grind grind GM's Learn that most every player wants to be good, wants that gear to flaunt, wants to do arena, wants to do RBGs just 65%+ haven't had the game tie and just need alittle direction patience teaching and with in 20 games if a player hasn't picked it up its like a raider who is always dead sometimes you gotta kick him .
I find it funny how progressive raid guilds will teach there guild a hard fight to achive but a progressive PvP guild wont teach there guild a solid strat to a BG to achive

help more players be skilled and the skill base will thrive and flourish Kil'jaeden was amazing back in the day we have the population we just need more leaders willing to expand the skill base of the server over all
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ruinous and Schwarzenegger Will BRB Spend so much time on World PvP and playing with adrone that they have neglected building RBG teams and Arena teams over 2k rating at all

Some guild leaders don't care about ratings at all. They just want to have a cool guild that's fun to be in.

Some guild leaders recruit wintraders to prop up their guild ranking and do nothing to foster actual rated pvp in their guild.

Btw, while Horde were camping Alliance vendors last night, we had 15+ people in guild working on RBGs instead of WPVP. So just relax before you start throwing our guild name everywhere.
Reply Quote
How bout you level to 90 Kahlipso and lead some RBGs, =P

JK but yeah I agree, would love to see KJ earn more credit in the rating area. But this is one of the best WPvP servers in the game hands down, and that is a huge part of people's reasoning for xfering here.
Edited by Skillswap on 6/18/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ruinous and Schwarzenegger Will BRB Spend so much time on World PvP and playing with adron

Aredone's been gone for a while, news flash.

neglected building RBG teams and Arena teams over 2k rating at all

People in game will do what people in game want to, no body is forced to WPVP in SWBRB.

Guild Masters miss all together is the less they build the teams the more the guildies skills stay a curve behind skilled players

Keylogthis is a legit Hero of the Alliance, I assure you he knows what he's doing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]