<sup fresh our turn baby> LF 2k+ PvPers

37 Pandaren Rogue
Super Mario Sunshine was a fantastic game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kahlipso is Súntzu's wife. Either she's posting, or he's posting on her account.

lol mad at what the 2300 rated Dk on a 5's teams who is 1400 rated in 2's and 1000 rated in 3's with that 5's exp I see that as worse skill then suntzu's wife
Which makes this post even funnier.

I really wish that's her.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
question, do your guildies backpedal keyturn, and not call out cc? cause if they dont im Interested. MW Monk/Resto Shammy here! 2k+xp RBG 1900+Arena
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Kahlipso is Súntzu's wife. Either she's posting, or he's posting on her account.

Which makes this post even funnier.

I really wish that's her.

??

I am confused
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
it's a joke from yesterday, cooler
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
o an inside joke.

awesome
Reply Quote
o an inside joke.

awesome

Sorry, dawg. Had to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Glink really did a number on you...
Reply Quote
OK SO I actually completely forgot about this thread until I saw Aleous put it in his PSA thread.

Alright, some news first off.

The guild has been growing, with 2k+ players and highly skilled individuals. And yes I'm aware we are lacking as a server with people over 2k, but you dont need to be CURRENTLY 2k in order to join the guild. Its 2k EXP, meaning you've achieved it at some point in your WoW career, which isn't that hard at all.

Also, I'd like to point out one of the top teams on the ladder right now, is from KJ with Zujo and Jeperty at 2500 on their alts, as well as on theirs mains which are on tich.

Anyways, I kind of skimmed over the arguments, idk why swag and cooler are being so harsh to you guys, seems like you're just trying to help out. What I can say is, its REALLY REALLY REALLY easy to want to argue with someone lower rated than you if you are a decently high rated player, which they are. Its the ego.

This isn't really the place for this, we should probably make a new thread, but I'm gonna say it here first.

Its cool that KJ is all about WPvP, ganking, city raids, PvE, and all the fun things we do. I used to be all about WPvP and stuff, and I still love it and enjoy doing it. However, I do want to encourage people to get serious about arena and RBGs, there can be a steep learning curve at first, but I'm sure most of you are capable of being decent at it.

Really the most intense, competitive, and skillful moments are had in WoW arena. Look, WPvP is fun and all, but its just a giant zergfest. You guys LOVE to compare and argue over who wins what giant lagfest WPvP fight, it always comes down to who has bigger numbers, who's more organized etc.

Arena is much easier to organize, what YOU DO has a much bigger impact on the outcome, and the wins are decisive. You beat someone in arena? Then thats it, YOU WIN, there is no "no I think you guys lost that one" or "you guys had way more people". You guys have massive egos and arena is the only way you can truly walk the walk.

Thats why whenever I get into an argument with someone about pvp or skill who has very little to no arena exp its a total joke, the truth is if you haven't progressed at all in arena, you probably only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to pvp.

Probably most of you have tried arena, or even do it regularly, but at a very low level and have no motivation to progress. Well if you're bored of the game, improving your skills in arena and progressing in it is one of the most satisfying and fun things there is to do.

Also, RBGs can be fun too, I believe Requiem has a very high rated RBG team. RBGs are alot about individuals and good strategy, most of the time a bad RBG group consists of bad players that don't know what their doing. Thats why high arens exp is the greatest indication of a successful RBG team.

So get out there and get better, you scrubs.
Edited by Glinkgotagun on 6/20/2013 4:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes there is a lack of players with 2k xp on KJ, but we'd rather have 20 good players than have 400 1750 rated rats running around (like some of the guilds on this server)

Get your xp then ask for your invite.
Reply Quote
HOWEVER, one exception is that if you're a friend of an officer you can join the guild, but only at a very specific rank letting others know you are not a 2k player.

Also there MIGHT be a guild name change in the future, not sure yet.
Edited by Glinkgotagun on 6/20/2013 4:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Yes there is a lack of players with 2k xp on KJ, but we'd rather have 20 good players than have 400 1750 rated rats running around (like some of the guilds on this server)

A 1900 arena player calling 1750 players rats.

That's a pretty stunted high horse you got there.

Aside from that, you guys are actually off to a great start. We definitely need more arena focused guilds here on KJ, gl to you guys
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Swaggedfull/achievement#95:165:a1160
cmon dark check the cheevs first being mean
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
A 1900 arena player calling 1750 players rats.

That's a pretty stunted high horse you got there.

I guess you've never heard of an alt? Sorry I don't slam my head on the keyboard season after season and play a DK.

Aside from that, you guys are actually off to a great start. We definitely need more arena focused guilds here on KJ, gl to you guys

But thank you for your kind words.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Damn, my bad. I didn't realize you only played skillful classes this season, like your bm hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Federal/advanced

Disc priest and hunter this season ey. You sure pick the underdog classes man.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Swaggedfull/achievement#95:165:a1160
cmon dark check the cheevs first being mean

That's not the point. Belittling people due to any rating is a joke
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/21/2013 06:38 AMPosted by Darkdk
That's not the point. Belittling people due to any rating is a joke

Cosigned
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Darkdk fades......He shoots....Scores! Miami's going to overtime folks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]