<sup fresh our turn baby> LF 2k+ PvPers

90 Human Death Knight
07/04/2013 02:01 AMPosted by Plaguesqt
this thread is still featuring goku being upset? who knew

Edit: Going to see if I can't fish up those screenshots Kyo provided of Goku buying his carry(ies).

Inb4Goku nerdrage.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.gif

BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/04/2013 02:01 AMPosted by Plaguesqt
this thread is still featuring goku being upset? who knew

Edit: Going to see if I can't fish up those screenshots Kyo provided of Goku buying his carry(ies).

Inb4Goku nerdrage.

This should be amusing coming from the 3100 rbg win trader. Only the best Ruinous has to offer. You are their dark carry, not the hero ruinous deserves but the one it needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/04/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Goku

Inb4Goku nerdrage.

This should be amusing coming from the 3100 rbg win trader. Only the best Ruinous has to offer. You are their dark carry, not the hero ruinous deserves but the one it needs.

I was 3100? News to me. You should stick to trying to derail threads with your hilarious bouts of anger, hating on a person who got to 2k in arena legit (Glink). Let's not forget your hilarious attempt at trying to promote your "#1 pvp guild KJ!" which is #28 and peaked at #10 last season.

Your attempts at trying to sway/insult people are pathetic. You should leave the forums and stick to raging in-game. I miss tearing you a new one in Isle of Thunder general chat.
Reply Quote
lol just saw goku's achievements, I was sort of joking about the 2k at height of career thing. But it really is.

Im 2200 in 2 brackets, you barely got 2000 in one.
Edited by Glinkgotagun on 7/5/2013 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
i like Goku,

only clowns i see getting upset are dnasis and that win-trading alli DK,

what a surprise, they up in every thread...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i like Goku,

only clowns i see getting upset are dnasis and that win-trading alli DK,

what a surprise, they up in every thread...

Not upset. It's hilarious watching KJ's assclown Goku come in here throwing his e-peen around like he earned any of the stuff he's strutting around about.

He already lied at least once about how old his druid is (Dnasis and a few others linked information that proved to the contrary).

No business coming in here and trash talking Glink in his guild recruitment thread but magically Goku appears and immediately starts in trying to start drama.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=13&n=Boyfrienders&r=Kil%27jaeden-US

Boyfrienders, #1 PvP guild KJ!

Oh wait...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
who cares when he made his druid, why is this so important?

you're in ruinous and get your info from dnasis.....

edit: oh and you are a very well known win-trader/rating-buyer, w/e it was you did to boost yourself to 3300 last season, i hope as dnasis is stomping his little feet, he is reporting you also
Edited by Sikara on 7/5/2013 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/05/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Sikara
who cares when he made his druid, why is this so important?

Probably because like I said in my previous post, he randomly appears out of the internet mists and starts talking trash to Glink? Kind of like what you are doing.

you're in ruinous and get your info from dnasis.....

What does me being in Ruinous have to do with anything? It's just hilarious how you always equate someone's position as being credible because they are in "insert random guild here". Also, I don't get my info from Dnasis, at least not the part where Goku bought a carry. I've seen the pics already, right after the night he start trash talking Ruinous on IoT because we were going after Nalak and griefing Horde, all because Arkhaos put a recruitment message in General chat. Also, you're free to check the stuff Dnasis provided, it's very telling.

edit: oh and you are a very well known win-trader/rating-buyer, w/e it was you did to boost yourself to 3300 last season, i hope as dnasis is stomping his little feet, he is reporting you also

I was never 3300, you have a very creative imagination. I never went past 2.5k. You would do a lot better in your rebuttals if you didn't beat a dead horse that as Questina said no one really cares about.

You should quit while you're.....well you never were really ahead so that old adage doesn't apply.

Not sure why I'm responding to someone who "likes" a child like Goku, who randomly pops in a recruitment thread and then starts spouting off like he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
07/05/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Plaguesqt
randomly appears out of the internet mists
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sheesh guys it's a recruitment thread. We don't have the respect to take our arguments elsewhere?

This is almost as ridiculous as the WSC recruitment thread that went poof.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
07/05/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Kalijie
respect
You forget where we are, Kalijie.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was never 3300, you have a very creative imagination. I never went past 2.5k.

http://i.imgur.com/rkc8iiR.png

Keep embarrassing your self with more lies. Keep living in your delusional world where you think your opinion matters. You got served up by the BOOMKING see you around kiddo.
Edited by Goku on 7/8/2013 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
Da names' Stagnetti
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Da names' Stagnetti

Argh.

I may not be the best with numbers, but that looks like 2964 to me, not 3300.
Edited by Sorrow on 7/8/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
07/08/2013 05:19 AMPosted by Sorrow

Da names' Stagnetti

Argh.

I may not be the best with numbers, but that looks like 2964 to me, not 3300.

oh my sweet summer emo, still hurts huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Hop off my %!!!@##*, not even talking to you, greasy neck beard.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
07/08/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Sorrow

Hop off my %!!!@##*, not even talking to you, greasy neck beard.

*giggle*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
07/08/2013 01:47 AMPosted by Goku
I was never 3300, you have a very creative imagination. I never went past 2.5k.

Keep embarrassing your self with more lies. Keep living in your delusional world where you think your opinion matters. You got served up by the BOOMKING see you around kiddo.

Papaxsmash, Bubbaboomkin, Rueful, and even Andrew are more deserving of the title "Boomking" than you. You are just trash.

By the way, proving Plagues is a wintrader (which is literally something that everyone already knew) does not disprove that you are one.
Edited by Chilblane on 7/8/2013 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Andrew for Boomking 2013!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]