HCT 16: I.W.I.N.

90 Tauren Hunter
*scribbles on his bucket list*
8 Goblin Warrior
BEAT TO IT ME DADGUMIT!
90 Worgen Druid
we talking I win macro or you beating crooklin to making the new post

And this druid originaly was a night elf, race changed cause I thought I was going to bother making him lw/skinner.
Edited by Erugan on 6/14/2013 12:02 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
In other news, I'm officially hired by Starbucks and will be cross-trained to work at anthony's pizza.

Money money money.

Though the humor is not lost on me. I'm an art student working at starbucks.
Ironically, however, I rarely drink coffee.
90 Orc Hunter
this is the worst thread name

im reporting this thread enjoy your suspension

Reported for reporting.
90 Dwarf Hunter

Reported for reporting.
Reported for reporting reporters reporting.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I do not play BM much anymore, but I have seen a couple of threads claiming that it is not worth using KC unless during BW, and Arcane shot should be used instead. I know they buffed AS by 10 percent, but I am still finding this very hard to believe. Is there a source for these claims? Does anyone know?
90 Dwarf Hunter
I do not play BM much anymore, but I have seen a couple of threads claiming that it is not worth using KC unless during BW, and Arcane shot should be used instead. I know they buffed AS by 10 percent, but I am still finding this very hard to believe. Is there a source for these claims? Does anyone know?

Kill Command sims as basically a nonchange if you drop it from your rotation entirely when soloing (lack of raid buffs.)

In a raid, it's still what you want to use for an optimal cycle (standard priority hasn't changed) but BM is being punished less by not managing their Focus and can basically spam Arcane Shot for very little loss.
Edited by Bullettime on 6/14/2013 3:05 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/14/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Bullettime

Kill Command sims as basically a nonchange if you drop it from your rotation entirely when soloing (lack of raid buffs.)

In a raid, it's still what you want to use for an optimal cycle (standard priority hasn't changed) but BM is being punished less by not managing their Focus and can basically spam Arcane Shot for very little loss.

I predict that this will not last. Blizzard has gone on record stating that they want signature shots to be signature shots. If our focus dump is really this close to our signature shot, I expect a change sooner rather then later.

Edit - are you using simc for the simulation that gives these results? I am in FD, and playing around with moving KC around and even out of the rotation, and the the very best I am coming up with is a 4 percent loss in DPS when removing it. That is with no raid buffs, and seems fairly significant.

Edit 2. Scratch that, was reading a setting incorrectly. Wow, that is actually pretty sad.
Edited by Corishell on 6/14/2013 3:24 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter
^ eeyup.
90 Orc Hunter
06/14/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Corishell

I predict that this will not last. Blizzard has gone on record stating that they want signature shots to be signature shots. If our focus dump is really this close to our signature shot, I expect a change sooner rather then later.

Edit - are you using simc for the simulation that gives these results? I am in FD, and playing around with moving KC around and even out of the rotation, and the the very best I am coming up with is a 4 percent loss in DPS when removing it. That is with no raid buffs, and seems fairly significant.

Edit 2. Scratch that, was reading a setting incorrectly. Wow, that is actually pretty sad.

O you mean how my serpent sting and auto shot do more damage than my explosive shot on the ptr?
90 Pandaren Hunter
O you mean how my serpent sting and auto shot do more damage than my explosive shot on the ptr?

Dunno, but I am not going to worry about PTR here. PTR is for the testing, and PTR forums are for the feedback on the testings. This KC nonsense is live though. Ah well, as I said, I imagine it will change fairly quickly...or I am an optimist, we shall see :P
90 Dwarf Hunter
So much catching up to do. Gotta look over the 5.4 stuffs and these nerfs (buffs?) that have apparently hit live servers this week.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Got another puppy today.

Need to name it......One of the hardest decisions.
Edited by Bullettime on 6/14/2013 5:46 PM PDT
8 Goblin Warrior
Male or female?
90 Dwarf Hunter
Male or female?

Male. Lab/pit mix (chocolate colored) and was a local rescue.

Tiny little guy. Hasn't been walking very long according to the rescue shelter, but no health issues aside from his front right paw being in a cast for another week (had a minor fracture in his paw when they found him.)
Edited by Bullettime on 6/14/2013 5:55 PM PDT
8 Goblin Warrior
That is a good combination. For some stupid reason Bullet comes to mind. Buck is another choice as those with the nickname tend to be badasses and ornery.
90 Troll Hunter
KC has needed a re-balacing for a long time. It's actually quite stupid how close it is to AS, and how dependent it is on Mastery (low level hunters shouldn't even think of using it)...

The problem is, where do they pull the damage from to boost it? Stupid shared toolkits.
90 Dwarf Hunter

The problem is, where do they pull the damage from to boost it? Stupid shared toolkits.

Basically. The uniform change to Arcane Shot in 5.4 is worrying me a little as well.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]