HCT 16: I.W.I.N.

100 Dwarf Hunter
Petless Dark Ranger class...

But I like my pets.
Edited by Tatiana on 6/15/2013 1:53 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Hunter
Totally read that as "Power Ranger Class"
90 Dwarf Hunter
Now that I've actually raided with the new version of Stampede, I'm thinking it should be renamed to Pet Tickle Mob. Do you think they'd go for it?
100 Dwarf Hunter
Now that I've actually raided with the new version of Stampede, I'm thinking it should be renamed to Pet Tickle Mob. Do you think they'd go for it?
Well here's blizzard logic. The more amazing it sounds, the less powerful it needs to be.

So currently, I believe that "RAMPAGING INFERNO OF HATE AND TEETH" seems appropriate. (Caps is crucial)
90 Orc Hunter
TIL we're a casual guild

brb sobbing furiously

Also, http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:3:123674:15

Dat bow release animation.

Kinda embarassing playing survival next to a ret pally, boomkin and 2 mages now >_>
Edited by Gulder on 6/15/2013 9:20 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Lich King... Why you no drop mount...
8 Goblin Warrior
Stampede reminds me of having a bunch of toddlers and small children attack you in play fighting. They're kicking, punching, doing rasslin' moves mixed with what ever campy martial arts show is popular in that group does and you are just laughing with them.
Lich King... Why you no drop mount...

He's punishing you for forgetting about him for two expansions
90 Pandaren Hunter
I slept for 12 hours today. Not straight but I kept getting woken up by the BF, tehn the rain put me back to sleep again.

Bring on Lei Shen. My body is ready.
90 Orc Hunter
Nerf Stampede More Forum Game. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9281858612
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/15/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Sneakys
He's punishing you for forgetting about him for two expansions

But I'm making up for it by going to see him two times a week! (Soon to be three)

Got 2 diseases in p1 this week, blaming no stampede raid buffs >.>
Edited by Bright on 6/15/2013 10:16 PM PDT
8 Goblin Warrior
Whim's Ideas On Hunter PvP Per Spec If They Move Silencing Shot to MM

Beast Mastery:
Give Intimidation back. Toss in an interrupt function if the target cannot be stunned. Revert the nerf to Pet CDs with BM

Survival:
Move LnL to Serpent Sting and don't nerf it. LnL on BA and ET was great, two expansions ago. With Serpent Spread you get the same effects as ET and BA if just a single target. Buff BA's damage (SV needs single target buffs in PvE anyways).

MM:
It's getting Silencing Shot so don't care.

Baseline Hunter PvP Buffs On a Whim

Lower the CDs on Pet interrupts. Moths have a 60 second CD, Nether Rays have a 40 second CD, Gorillas have a 30 Second CD, cleave them in twain.
Do the same to Pet Disarms.

Readiness, make it unusable in BGs, RBGs and the Arena.

There I just did a poor job at balancing the class in PvP with little thought put into it.
Edited by Whim on 6/16/2013 6:38 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
What... does LnL on SS mean anyway? SS never goes on CD.
8 Goblin Warrior
What... does LnL on SS mean anyway? SS never goes on CD.
That's the idea, BA's CD is a huge weakness for SV. Moving it to SS means that the link between BA and ET is a moot point. Moving it to SS would make it more appealing in PvP and really won't do a thing to PvE since we use SS and Multi Shot in PvE and BA's and ET's DOT are still worth using.
90 Night Elf Hunter
who wants to bet SV would either still be worthless in PVP like BM with the silencing shot change.
100 Troll Hunter
And finally! Been using that stupid LFR Sha Touched gun since the week ToeS LFR went live.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Grats!

I'm levelling my rogue atm. That'll make my 5 90s. Then I have to level a horde, zzz.
100 Troll Hunter
I just leveled my Mage this weekend... Back to 4.

I picked up Last of Us from a newegg sale yesterday, that should give me something to do besides level and gear another alt.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Wish Hunters were in a better place.

Had the realization that I'm playing on an entirely different level than my guild, but because of the state of Hunters, no one is recruiting at all. But if I were a !@#$ing Warlock, I could pick and choose. Seriously considering unsubbing for good.
Edited by Bullettime on 6/16/2013 10:13 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
DO you atleast enjoy raiding with your guild? Are you willing to wait to see if they improve hunters next expac to be raid viable?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]