If any lowbies or anyone needs any help!

If anyone has just recently switched to Proudmoore or is a new start up and needs help with questing dungeons, or financially just give me a pm and I will do anything to make you feel welcomed. I can give help, offer advice or insight-- one aspect that is hard to conquer is meeting and associating with new people, so I could just simply be a friend, an outlet of encouragement!

I wish Blizzard would implement a mentor system so I could help you guy's level faster and make it more enjoyable.

I have a tank, dps, and a healer so I get fill all roles in which you would need.

Go Proudmoore Go!!!!!

This post was inspired by Maxdps <3. <3, <3
Edited by Spirit on 6/10/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Gnome Monk
Thank you for the offer, it is very kind of you ♥
Reply Quote
Bump I'm still in 'service', don't be shy!
I love you guys.. *Sinister Laugh, with lightning*
So cute in your green white and green armour!
Reply Quote
50 Pandaren Monk
This is a really nice initiative. I guess from all my time playing here I haven't seen something like that.

The community should do that more often!
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Mage
What a great post!

I am brand new to Proudmoore, new lowbie toons in almost every class, and as if that's not enough reason to brand myself as very much benefiting from help...how about having a brand new guild too that I'm trying to level?

I have to say though, OP, posts like yours are exactly why I think I made a good choice coming to this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I wish Blizzard would implement a mentor system so I could help you guy's level faster and make it more enjoyable.

Since Blizzard doesn't offer this, why not start a mentor thread for the server? I'm thinking something along the lines of the thread in the new player forum (this for those who haven't seen it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608215 ), but specific to the server.
Edited by Bumi on 6/24/2013 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]