What is your 5.4 highlight?

90 Human Death Knight
I'm sure we all have at least one favorite thing in the latest patch notes that we're excited, or want to know more, about. What's yours?

If nothing, what's the one thing you hope gets removed or changed?

Me, I'm looking forward to Proving Grounds. It seems like a great way for new players to get use to a PvE environment. And it looks pretty decent for older players to see how good they actually are, and get use to a new main/alt.

The only thing I'm really disappointed about is how short of an expansion this was like Cata. Assuming 5.4 comes out comes out within the next 6 months, we'll have about another 9 months of the same raid. Maybe another tier would have been a good idea.

On a side note: Garrosh and Sha went hulk mode. I'll just let the Horde take care of him for me. I have no intention on wanting any of that.
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/june/GarroshHulked.jpg
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/june/ShaBoss_Pride.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Flex Raids!!

I know as of right now, the ability to enter a raid with fewer than 25 but more than 11 people sounds cool. That coupled with the Virtual Realms will create more opportunities for people on Cho'gall to raid.

With Virtual Realms, we'll see more guilds, a healthier economy, more life in the world, and more world boss kills. More world pvp too! :)
Edited by Samarrah on 6/12/2013 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.

And um... stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.

^ mage blocked, shattering, !@#$ nevermind rage starved, autoing his pet for rage.

Also I want to kill Garrosh
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
In all honesty, since being on Cho'Gall from it's launch date, this server has had a very slow but very noticable population loss. I'd love to see more people, Horde & Alliance alike, so I don't see how anyone on this server can't be at least a little pumped for Virtual Realms.

It's a solution that is a long time needed and one of, if not the, biggest feature ever implemented since LFR (whether that's good or bad is your opinion lol)
Reply Quote
34 Gnome Warrior
Virtual realms. Though if it is BG xrealms I might die.

Oceanic servers are horrid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
New pet battle stuff!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Virtual Realms seem to be the best solution to ease the transition of a dying game.

I look forward to seeing how they will play out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
oh, Kate!

Someone snapped a photo of me dancing. Gonna email it to you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
"talking"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Orren, just link it for all of us here. You know, like Bromni did. :D

/nudge

*Edit* Um...yeah, maybe the Random Thread is a better place for that. D:
Edited by Samarrah on 6/20/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Orren, just link it for all of us here. You know, like Bromni did. :D

You would like that, wouldn't you?

:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Well, I mean you already broadcasted its existence when you could have just sent her an email minus the announcement. So yeah. YOU OWE US.
Edited by Samarrah on 6/21/2013 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Sam hardcore creepin on all of cho alliance for their selfies
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I am an equal opportunity creeper 8)

Tbh I just keep picturing a male nelf wearing a stylin' adventurer hat, a white "blouse" with chest hair coming out and uncomfortably tight black pants. I'm thinking this is probably accurate. If it's not, then forget the picture. I don't want to be let down . :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
06/21/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Samarrah
If it's not, then forget the picture.

Sounds good.

And I'm dancing Bachata in it, not Salsa.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I am an equal opportunity creeper 8)

Tbh I just keep picturing a male nelf wearing a stylin' adventurer hat, a white "blouse" with chest hair coming out and uncomfortably tight black pants. I'm thinking this is probably accurate. If it's not, then forget the picture. I don't want to be let down . :P

That's basically all I wear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]