best mage spec 5.3

90 Blood Elf Mage
my ms is fire on pve now but my os is frost mage pvp spec. i want to know which one is the best now do i play fire on pvp and arcane on pve?? i heard that arcane is topping now and frost is second and fire is last on pve but not sure with pvp i love playing with fire frankly but i want to be a good mage also so fun and been awesome together if i have to sacrifice fire to just top dps than i will do it. what you guys think?? which spec is best for pvp and pve?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i dk wanna ride bikes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
First, get yourself a free range chicken. I don't care where you find one. Buy one at the store, hunt one down with a knife...but treat the animal with respect.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
At your gear level you want to play frost in at least pve. Around 35-40%ish crit you can start looking at fire as something that may surpass frost or match it.

I dont know much about pvp, but frost would probably be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
dw about my gear because i have the rest of my pve gear on my bag i use some pvp gears in pvp only so i put some pve gears on my pvp while i farm honor points for more pvp gears. anyway thanks
Reply Quote
Frost will be a lot better with your gear for quite some time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Frost for PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]