[A] 10/14 Heroic, LFM Peoples

90 Human Warrior
<Something Fantastic> was created from the core of some of the best guilds on Sen’jin from nearly every expansion. We are what was known as the 25 man guild Void/Null in WotLK, obtaining server firsts for all tier 7 content. This includes the corresponding Glory achievements, with the mounts and titles to prove it, unlike other guilds on the server who say they were first. The guild went on to achieve server 2nd (after Premonition transferred prior to Ulduar) of all kills, including the only other guild to kill Mimiron hard mode pre-nerf and obtain 10 man Glory of the Ulduar Raider. Moving on to Trial of the Crusade we achieved the 2nd 10 man A Tribute to Insanity. After ToC the guild decided to take a break.

During the end of Wrath some may remember the core of us creating our new 10 man guild <Best in Brasil>, which was shortly changed to <Legit>. Once Cataclysm hit we again kept up in progression and maintained our server 2nd spot while clearing most of tier 11 content, until the guild decided to take a break from the game.

Now we’re back as a hardcore 10 man guild, and ready to begin to take back our rightful place of server first. This post is to try and find the remaining players on this server that want to raid at an exceptionally high level, but on a short raid schedule.

At the moment, our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30pm CST (Server time) until 10:00pm CST. This allows for the members to still have an active life on the weekends, but a hardcore raiding environment during the week. This schedule always has the possibility to change and adapt to incoming recruits or current members, therefore it would be beneficial for newly applying members to be flexible for different raid times.

At this time we are currently looking for hybrid healer/dps:

--Even if your spec/class is not listed below, we will always consider exceptional applicants--
(NOTE: Players with a skilled offspec will be highly considered over those who don’t):

Healers:
-All the things

DPS:
-All the things

http://sf.wowlaunch.com/

Any questions about the guild or the application process can be read on the website or feel free to message Onetooseven or Falean in-game.
Edited by Onetooseven on 11/14/2013 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
wish I had lvl'd and geared my alts this expac, this raid time would be amazing for me, than again im not an elitist so I probably wouldn't fit in
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump. Still looking for a hybrid healer and a dps. Don't have to be a super amazing player or have best in slot gear, we're willing to accept dedicated players willing to get better that are ready to jump right into heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Good luck guys; we need some 10 man competition
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
Demonhunter? Could that possibly be you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It sure is qtpie.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I would join but you guys don't have a derpy tank for me to make fun of, plus the alliance side doesn't have enough houses made out of mud and poop for me to live in. So I'm just going to sit here in Org and dance with Gamon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
GG
I hurd you like ele shammys who can heal
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Who are you mysterious stranger, with a qt booty
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
GG
You might remember my hunter Scigliano. Used to play him back in BC and wrath
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Is this a summer thing or you guys are back to stay?

ps: I miss <Legit> as the guild name tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
GG
Kael come back =[
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hopefully it's a longer stay this time around, but we'll see. Content doesn't last as long as it used to :( RIP in peace BC raids.

And yea, sadly there was some internal issues with the Legit tag. I guess that's what I get for being a nice guy and handing GM over when we took a break. Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
And yea, sadly there was some internal issues with the Legit tag. I guess that's what I get for being a nice guy and handing GM over when we took a break. Oh well.

Well, You could always open a ticket or talk to a GM via live chat... My ex had the 'Vindictive' tag, he'd been off for like a month and they gave me the name :3 unless the guy is still active, in which case that sucks =/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I got dat waggle. server firsts inc
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Guess I'll bump this. Still looking for a competent dps (check above for classes/specs) to jump into heroics. Normal was cleared in 2 weeks, with pugs, and 3 shotting Lei Shen.

Same group of people, just a different tag, nothing else changes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Easy kill on heroic Jin'Rokh tonight. Still looking for that 1 dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump, even though it was like 5 threads down, but why the hell not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Up. Updated the classes we're looking for offering a bit more variety to the melee people out there. 2/13 Heroic at time of posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump. Looking for a Hybrid healer.
Edited by Onetooseven on 8/7/2013 3:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]