You know youre in When Bored Smash Horde when

100 Gnome Warlock
- When your Hearth Stone is set at Halfhill!

- when your hearthstone is set to isle of thunder
- when you know the location of every horde immunity phase bubbles on isle of thunder because they hide from you in them so often
Reply Quote
da fame is wherever king badges is

durotar should patrol

den no dice

2 most successful guilds in barth history
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
that's right. cos Badges is so famous on Tich, he has forgotten all about Barth and would never even think about trolling our forum let alone actually... oh wait
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
- your mum emails you once a week reminding you to brush your teeth, eat your greens, and don't become like badges
Reply Quote
she tells u not to be successful in every aspect of life?

~ i am a god ~
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
- When Palmo hasn't got over 1500 and still better than you.
Reply Quote
Quote from Sophrenia
fame

This is where I laugh out loud.

If this is so funny tell me why all the top threads have something to do with my guild, also please explain to me why someone in a guild i have never heard of can laugh at all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Quote from Sophrenia

If this is so funny tell me why all the top threads have something to do with my guild, also please explain to me why someone in a guild i have never heard of can laugh at all.

Wot

Your guild makes threads about itself. Please, don't equate self-righteous perpetuation with e-fame.
Edited by Catastrophe on 6/15/2013 2:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Quote from Sophrenia

If this is so funny tell me why all the top threads have something to do with my guild, also please explain to me why someone in a guild i have never heard of can laugh at all

Your making your guild look bad cuteypie
Edited by Palmo on 6/15/2013 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
fame as in that loner kid at high school who people only know of cos hes weird and has green hair
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
fame as in that loner kid at high school who people only know of cos hes weird and has green hair

Keith Flint?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
- When you are still the most feared and respected ganker then anyone currently in WBSH, even though I left WBSH nearly a year go and also being on another server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
When you have a screenshot of a GM telling you not to kill people, along with hours of horde general chat complaints about you. I miss the days of molten front dailies.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When you have a screenshot of a GM telling you not to kill people, along with hours of horde general chat complaints about you. I miss the days of molten front dailies.

Scumbag odras shooting down druids.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
- When you are still the most feared and respected ganker then anyone currently in WBSH, even though I left WBSH nearly a year go and also being on another server.

how can you say this when you always wanted to be just like Sara and run a guild just like WBSH?
Edited by Saralonde on 6/15/2013 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

SHOW THIS PICTURE
also print it and frame it and hang it by your computer so you never forget the glory

also adj you can still play the game 24/7 but you will always be a wannabe
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
LOL that island, I remember me and Torpkar having horde lined up round the corner to scared to step into our fire, one of the best whispers ever was sent to me camping there.

"I think you misspelt your name cause your a......"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The memories of that magical time can be relived here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2878698066

Yes, I remember ganking there with a few of you Gigantor guys there.
http://i.imgur.com/yBN1y.jpg

As for my GM ticket. http://i.imgur.com/m8cCa.jpg
Edited by Odras on 6/15/2013 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
good times odras, good times
Reply Quote
I like turtles
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]