im looking to play a ret or warrior...

90 Blood Elf Warlock
i am trying to figure out which one has the best burst as the name implies. I have both at 85 and a guildie of mine suggested a Ret Palli over a warrior I like both but still not sure which has the better burst for pvp thanks ahead of time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret has some of the best burst in the game. Holy Avenger+Avenging Wrath+Guardian of Ancient Kings is 20 seconds of insane damage, but you'll be a huge CC magnet. I believe only hunters can burst stronger than we can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ret do great against other melee clases but are way way gimp against casters

warrior is better at getting at casters then ret but ret will pwn warrior

blizz really needs to balance the classes but i guess it's just the nature of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yeh I made a similar post on the warrior page and they say the burst is about the same but a warrior is harder to control then ret. hhmm hard choice
Reply Quote
74 Orc Shaman
You also can't ignore that a large part of playing Ret is off-healing and support. If that's something you'll like the spec that I once saw dubbed "Medic With a Shotgun"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hahahahah nice, yeh ret has way better healing then warrior. but are rets more fragile then warriors?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]