Frostmourne

10 Draenei Shaman
Is not as bad as what some people on this forum has said. From what I've seen in guilds here, the people with the elitist attitudes are the ones that get kicked out from those guilds, so the rude players you are seeing in PUGS are probably server-rejects. It really is not a bad place to play.
90 Goblin Hunter
i only moved to frostmourne recently but i can honestly say its a wonderful realm full of great people. Horde side anyway.
90 Draenei Hunter
It's way better alliance side. I have horde and alliance on this realm and horde is by far filled with more jerks and kids.
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's way better alliance side. I have horde and alliance on this realm and horde is by far filled with more jerks and kids.

The real reason why you say it's way better, because you rats have more than double the amount of players on your side than the horde does. The alliance:horde = 1.608, but it feels like more since many horde players have either left WoW or just casually play. The alliance side in fact has just as many kids running around if not more than us.

The horde side is a great place and we have some of the best and maturest guilds on our side.
As for the opening poster, don't complain if you have Horde ganking parties on your !@# all the time. The alliance are just as worse, especially in the Valley of four winds.
Edited by Typhi on 6/13/2013 8:31 PM PDT
1 Orc Monk
Is not as bad as what some people on this forum has said. From what I've seen in guilds here, the people with the elitist attitudes are the ones that get kicked out from those guilds, so the rude players you are seeing in PUGS are probably server-rejects. It really is not a bad place to play.

Will never go back to crappy Frostmourne. I hate the trolls, the kids, the random crap in trade chat. The only good thing FM has is that it's populated (plenty of PUGs) and they aren't bad PUGs most go very well.
55 Night Elf Warrior
hey I need lvl55 quick what quests give a lot of xp
90 Troll Hunter
I've had terrible experiences on Frostmourne as a horde. Mind you I was even kicked out of a guild just because I donated money to the guild, what a load of croc is that?

I have tried other realms too like Nagrand and finally my place in Dreadmaul where people just chat mostly in guild and raiding although quiet but I like it that way.

So my advice is if you play Frostmourne be prepared to cop a major flakking or 2, there are good players but most are bad either faction makes no difference to me.
90 Pandaren Shaman
hey I need lvl55 quick what quests give a lot of xp

lol
90 Human Warrior
I love Frostmourne, only server where you can find and complete a ulduar, icc , fL, ds and tot plus do a heap of rbgs and arenas in one day,

Maybe doesnt have a awesome community where everyone knows eachother but isnt that what guilds are for, plus the economy here is insane you can make 100 of thousands of gold so quickly

also has a huge range of players from many countries which causes frostmourne to always be busy always stuff going on all hours of the day5.

Casuals can also have alot of fun as people are always pugging you dont need to be in a raiding guild to progress on this server most pugs are pretty damn good

plus in the top 5 servers in the world
85 Draenei Mage
Can't speak for Alliance Frostmourne, heard its pretty good, but Horde side is horrible. Worst trolls then Moon Guard imho.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Eh, take everything people say about Frostmourne with a grain of salt. I find that basically everything said on Oceanic GD about Frostmourne is over exaggerated.

The main thing people seem to bash the server for is its population of elitist idiots and trolls, yeah it's a high pop successful server - you will also find them on Tich, Illidan and a bunch of the other top servers too. They are however nowhere near as wide spread as many here believe, you will rarely run into said people unless you frequent elwynn forest outside the stormwind gates.

Overall it is a great server, the economy is amazing, it is extremely easy to make lots of gold here, there are hundreds of guilds ranging from hardcore raiding to social, there are a bunch of super friendly people all over the place. Pugging is extremely easy and successful, things like flasks and gems are dirt cheap compared to other servers I have played on and there is always something to do, or someone to have a conversation with in trade or general, literally multiple achievement runs going per day (ICC, Ulduar, t14 etc).

If PVP is your thing there is always world PVP happening somewhere, not so much on a large scale like Halaa was but groups of 90's are often seen fighting in random zones. Especially near world bosses and PVP vendors.
Oh yeah, it is also extremely easy to join/make RBG pugs ranging from 0 mmr up to 2k+.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]