class changes 5.4

90 Blood Elf Mage
Arcane Shot had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%. ... why?
Leap of Faith no longer has a facing requirement. ... Yay :)
Shattering Throw no longer costs rage.... Dumb :(
Titan’s Grip now works with polearms. .. awesome :D

Nerf to moonkins? Why? feral needs the nerf not moonkins..

These are so weird changes...I am scared just to see the fire mage changes >.<
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
From MMO CHAMP:

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

General
Turn Evil now has a 15-second cooldown. (Note: Glyph of Turn Evil will be redesigned and noted in a future PTR update.)

Talents
Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View, which allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.

Hand of Purity now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).

Unbreakable Spirit has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Lay on Hands by 50%.

Glyphs
Glyph of Inquisition has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.

Retribution
Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.

Inquisition now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.

I know many people don't like change..but WOW. Im now going to have a hard time choosing between unholy dks and rets for my main dps. I like them. (even tho it looks like rets peak dps took a hit)
Edited by Dendi on 6/12/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I don't like the sparkling chicken changes. Poor thing needs a boost not a nerf.
And the shadow priest damage nerf.. yuck.

I'm not sure I'm going to like this patch.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Probably because it's far too spammable in its current state. Especially with Thrill of the Hunt, which reduces its focus cost to 0. This way, it will always have a focus cost, instead of being free half the time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/12/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Stozzy

Probably because it's far too spammable in its current state. Especially with Thrill of the Hunt, which reduces its focus cost to 0. This way, it will always have a focus cost, instead of being free half the time.

Okay i am good with..that but 50% damage increase is a lot...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
These are so weird changes...I am scared just to see the fire mage changes >.<

I didn't see anything on mages yet. What else can they do to us to nerf us anymore? I mean they made it to where we can't play until higher levels as fire, what more can they do to us?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
06/12/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Stozzy

Yeah that's all good for people that use thrill of the hunt. But not all hunters use it. There for it costs us the same focus all the time. I just think its going to be a nerf at the end of it all. Costs more to use there for more casting of our focus shots will equal less dps. I say if it aint broken don't fix it. they are stuffing up with hunters so much. silencing shot only for MM. Plus the nerf we just took to Stampede. We are only just in the top 10 for dps overall. They neeed to leave us alone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]