Warriors can't buy the PvP gear

90 Orc Warrior
Yea Warriors can't buy the new Grievous gear
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My Paladin, Death Knight, and Warrior can't buy any of the PvP sets either :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've noticed DKs, Paladins, and Warriors with the new Grievous gear. I tried this myself, and noticed that my Warrior can buy the gear, but my Paladin can't.

Hopefully someone will shed some light on this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm having the same problem on my warrior; there's only 2 pages with gear on them when I talk to the tauren and none of the gear belongs to the warrior class specifically.

Edit: It appears to be working on the alliance side for me but not the horde side.
Edited by Eskandar on 6/14/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
My alliance warrior could buy the new pvp gear, but my horde one couldn't. same with rogue
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Death Knight
I can't seem to buy the new gear also. I hope this gets fixed. I was really hoping to set up my unholy DK for twos with my friend. Someone fix this soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Some gear are missing on horde side, though alliance got all of them. All you have to do is change to alliance, buy your gear and change back to horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]