Siege of Orgrimmar LFR info

100 Orc Death Knight
There are four wings to it, and each require item level 500. They are not in order as on the PTR they are mixed in with other LFRs but this is my guess on how they go. They are called Vale of Eternal Sorrows, Gates of Retribution, The Underhold, and Downfall.

Vale of Eternal Sorrows:
Immerseus
The Fallen Protectors
Norushen
Sha of Pride

Gates of Retribution:
Galakras
Iron Juggernaught
Kor'kron Dark Shaman
General Nazgrim

The Underhold:
Malkorok
Spoils of Pandaria
Thok the Bloodthirsty
Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Downfall:
Paragons of the Klaxxi
Garrosh Hellscream

Keep in mind that not only is this PTR, the order of and the bosses on the wings is entirely speculation by me. The only thing that is confirmed is the order of the bosses, and the names of the wings.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
...Well I'll be damned.

My theory of them making three four boss wings and a final two boss wing was right! I AM WINNER OF INTERNETS.

In all seriousness though, I'm actually surprised the Spoils of Pandaria is on the LFR. I was sure that was going to be a Flex/Norm/Heroic only Loot-Grab mini-game or something, and the rest of the set up would be 3/3/3/4.

Still, I'm all for a massive, 14-boss final raid a crossed all difficulties. It an epic wrap up to what's been a pretty damn epic expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Spoils of Pandaria might not be on LFR. The bosses on the wings are just my speculation, the only things that are confirmed are the names of the wings, the names of the bosses and the order of the bosses.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Vale of Eternal Sorrows. Looks like they're taking a play out of the DS playbook. Likely start In Vale, quell the Sha of Pride, and then race to Org to Siege it before it's too late. Neato.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Spoils of Pandaria might not be on LFR. The bosses on the wings are just my speculation, the only things that are confirmed are the names of the wings, the names of the bosses and the order of the bosses.

The Spoils thing was just my personal speculation, there's been no word otherwise about it. All the Blue posts have stated they're not gonna shake the pot at the end of the expansion, so it's possible we won't see Flex/Norm/Heroic bosses or bonus phases until the next expansion, if they do so at all (GC himself has seemed fairly hesitent at this idea as well, and there was a Blue Post awhile back saying Ra-Den may be the last mode-exclusive boss for awhile).

The only reason I speculated it as such was that the Spoils of Pandaria sounds like a loot grab or something, but for all we know it could be a boss fight involving weapons from Pandaria or something. I just can't really think of a boss fight with the name of "Spoils of Pandaria".

Of course, if it IS a loot grab mini-game, it could be a 4/4/3/2 wing set up or something similar. It's all here say and speculation at this point. For all we know Spoils might just be a PH for something else.
Reply Quote
Vale of Eternal Sorrows. Looks like they're taking a play out of the DS playbook. Likely start In Vale, quell the Sha of Pride, and then race to Org to Siege it before it's too late. Neato.

...I swear if they put me on that same gunship again...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
06/13/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Pallyblaze

...I swear if they put me on that same gunship again...

...Galakgras IS a Proto-Drake boss fight...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So is normal ToT going to be nerfed or is flex going to work for it?

Its quite easy to get to 480 ilevel for ToT with the rep items, and all the shenanigans in 5.3.

Are they going to make it any easier to get to 500? Last I heard ToT normal pugs aren't friendly to people below 520 ilevel...Have you tried to get in one? How'd it go?

I felt they should've made it 495 or 490. 500 is a bit rough especially if they don't plan to make another patch to give more rep items & boost our ilevel via another way.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Hope Flex mode is 2 wings of 6 and not 4 separate wings.
Edited by Digerati on 6/13/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I thought I saw something about them speeding up the "gated" process for flex. If its not 2 wings of 6 I'd imagine it being 3 wings of 4.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
The pugging process would be easier and smoother with 2 wings. With smaller wings I see people bailing in between wings more, which might be fine if it's a DPS, but not if it's one of your 2 tanks. 6 is the ideal number imo. An organized group can stick around for 45 mins-1hr to do them. Splitting it into 4 wings just splits up the player pool more and makes getting to that full 25 more difficult, and I think they'd like to see us get as many as possible in flex mode groups to make new friends and all that jazz.

Edit: Of course I forgot there's 14 bosses and not 12, so it can't be 2 of 6. 7 bosses might be pushing it. So probably 3 wings after all.
Edited by Digerati on 6/13/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
so...

it is dragon soul 2.0 after all, or at least seems that way
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
it is dragon soul 2.0 after all, or at least seems that way

None of the reasons DragonSoul sucked have popped up yet.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
second times the charm, hopefully
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I hope Flex is 1 instance that you have to travel to. Being able to be teleported to an instance is underwhelming.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
I felt they should've made it 495 or 490. 500 is a bit rough especially if they don't plan to make another patch to give more rep items & boost our ilevel via another way.

All my alts where 500 within 2 months of ToT lfr release. The drop rate from coins is being doubled for ToT, and their is almost certainly going to be a 1 easy slot filler 502+ Probably belt.

480-490 would be 1 week?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
No matter what the lfr requirement is, someone will cry they dont have it

and someone will cry its too low after wiping.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
No matter what the lfr requirement is, someone will cry they dont have it

and someone will cry its too low after wiping.

Then they'll finish the raid and cry about how it was too easy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
So is normal ToT going to be nerfed or is flex going to work for it?

Its quite easy to get to 480 ilevel for ToT with the rep items, and all the shenanigans in 5.3.

Are they going to make it any easier to get to 500? Last I heard ToT normal pugs aren't friendly to people below 520 ilevel...Have you tried to get in one? How'd it go?

500 is not rough at all with Valor gear and the upgrade system. You're already 493 collectively and haven't even done 3 full LFR runs.

Remember, they'll be upping the drop rate when Siege releases, too.
Reply Quote
Im guessing 495-500

its consistent with the previous patter of Lfr - 3

502-3=499, but thats an odd number, so it will most like be 495 or 500.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]