Sir Chillerace's QnA #1

Now this is a good one, it's interesting since I've heard of this before and I like how much E-fame I get from these Alliance kids talking about me. So here it is, plain and simple.

Q.Q: Are u a Male Blood Elf?

@: No, I am a Void God, from the mighty planes of Void-narnia©; there I command an army of Voidguards from which have served me since I sacraficed my flesh in the Third War for the powers of the void...

Q.Q: Have you always been Horde?

@: I have, I've been Horde since I started playing this toon, I was alliance on some server back during trial but I've been Horde Darkspear since the end of BC when I rly started playing.

Q.Q: Are you good at the game but pretend to be bad?

Q: Ha-ha, no. I'm completely awful, it's why I've proclaimed by super awesome titlez of <#1 Worst Warlock Darkspear Horde>.

Q.Q: Were u in Alliance and in WPF?

@: No, I was never Alliance not even for a trasnfer, I've been offered to join Dara M 3 time, why would I have gone to a guild worse than that. I find this funny that they tell people I used to be in that guild, that's laughable. Although I have always been on their KoS if that's what they meant.

Q.Q: Do you have any pets?

@: I has a kitty and a dog which will maul anyone who dares taunt me. They're awesome.

Q.Q: Why do you World PvP so much?

@: I WPvP a lot since it's a way to pwn newbs and on this server's Alliance there's a lot of those. Aka I can go and smash my keyboard while I kill people and own kids, easiest thing in the world.

Q.Q: Is it true you're a 12-yo-old?

@: No, I've been around for a hundred years, since the Third War and the abandonment of my body I've been able to thrive without aging much, and it's quite roomy in here.

Q.Q: Do you only play warlock?

@: Negative, I have a fully leveled DK and a ret, although I still need to get that thing to lvl 90.

And thus ends it for my QnA, tune in next time for more interesting facts, and be sure to submit more questions to my mailbox or ask me in-game. I love yo' faces.
Edited by Chillerace on 6/10/2013 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Q: If you had to pee, would you go on the oak tree or the pine?
Reply Quote
Q.Q: If you had to pee, would you go on the oak tree or the pine?

@: Well I can't pee on anything that'll ignite since I tinkle green fire.
Edited by Chillerace on 6/10/2013 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/10/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Chillerace
Q.Q: If you had to pee, would you go on the oak tree or the pine?

@: Well I can't pee on anything that'll ignite since I tinkle green fire.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

@: No, I was never Alliance not even for a trasnfer, I've been offered to join Dara M 3 time, why would I have gone to a guild worse than that. I find this funny that they tell people I used to be in that guild, that's laughable. Although I have always been on their KoS if that's what they meant.

I've never ever heard anyone say that you were in WPF....ever, and I've been here since before anyone knew who you were.

<3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
[quote]

I somehow don't believe that...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
1. Is this thread only for Warlocks?

2. If you did have an Ally toon could we waste the days away frolicking about in Elwynn?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Q.Q: Since you won the 2013 "Twerk on It" award, What will be your next order of business?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

No, but we tend to appear all at once in random spurts.
Reply Quote

I somehow don't believe that...

I wouldn't lie, everything I say is the truth. After all, who wouldn't want #1 Worst Warlock Sir Chillerace.

[quote]

I've never ever heard anyone say that you were in WPF....ever, and I've been here since before anyone knew who you were.

<3

Kikkie told me that was being said when Kik was Alliance and in it, I thought it was so funny I decided to add it in. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard them say such blasphemy from those smack talkers.

2. If you did have an Ally toon could we waste the days away frolicking about in Elwynn?

@: Negative, anyone can post, especially chu!; and yes, we would prance around and pick daises together while praising the great and powerful Lord Swifty. =D

Q.Q: Since you won the 2013 "Twerk on It" award, What will be your next order of business?

@: Well first I'm going to appeal to the warchief about these 'strick' guards and if he disagrees I'll just have to destroy them with my Epic Green Fire...#YoloSwagginz'
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Q: Why do you use Soul Link with GrimSac?

Q: Why do you still have PvP power gems?

Q: Where can I find a RBG team to carry me? /jelly :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You remind me of a noob lock, that tried to gank me in 5.1 but I totally rolled him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]