Heard you have a boxer problem.

85 Draenei Shaman
Hello everyone on Darkspear! I've been hearing lots of things about Multiboxers on the horde side causing this server quite a mess of problems.

Yesterday they camped the alliance vendors for two hours. A few days before that I saw on Twitch, Coneofcool (#Freeconeofcool!) and these same boxers pretty much disable an alliance raid in the Tower near goldshire.

During all of this I wondered why the alliance had no boxers. So to you Alliance of Darkspear the multiboxers on Blackrock will help you with your horde problems whenever you need.

Some gnome said that fighting wasn't fair because it was like the horde had tanks vs people with swords. Well time for the alliance to get some tanks.

I mutibox 5 ele shamans (Not much, but I was 1950 rating on Bloodlust before I quit because facing 2.4k teams isn't fun lol.) And my friend multboxes 7-10 DKs at the 2.2k+ level on Bloodlust (He did four DK+Holy paladin). So we're not strangers to multiboxing. (I know it's not much, but we can cause some problems. Also I'll reach out to other alliance boxers).

Anyways hope we can help you guys out in the coming weeks!
Edited by Èlemental on 6/12/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This is gonna be fun. The Boxer Wars.
Reply Quote
68 Orc Death Knight
Come on over, adding to the HK farm, "I am farmer!"

32 boxing everything here, along with another 12-14 multiboxers that are currently on the Horde side of Darkspear.
Edited by Killswifty on 6/12/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lovely. Let's bring more lag to an already slammed server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Gtfo.. or gtfgank'd xD
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I am that gnome lol
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Priest
Yea, you're the gnome I was tbaggin
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid

You mean let's bring competition to a completely 95% alliance driven server. Finally the alliance have something worth fighting for...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you want to annoy contact somebody from Legion of Boom on KJ. Boxers range from 25 to 5.

Thing is though you do not need boxers to kill your boxers. You can use boxers though to bother the rest of the opposing faction. They pose little threat in and amongst themselves for any small raid with some coordination. They are easy kills because they are grouped especially the 40boxer. We killed him with as few as 12 on KJ on many occasions. Boxing has it's unique disadvantages like any aoe stuns, silences, etc.

Enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/47381475

This one if you go to 4 min in you will see less than 20 of us wiping him in the Cathedral.
http://vimeo.com/47428261
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You mean let's bring competition to a completely 95% alliance driven server. Finally the alliance have something worth fighting for...

No, I mean just what I said. We've got a waiting queue to get in as it is, and now we have more than 1 multiboxer from the sounds of it that is not helping with the lag issue.

Now you're wanting to invite even more of that? No thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
06/12/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Zaxan

No, I mean just what I said. We've got a waiting queue to get in as it is, and now we have more than 1 multiboxer from the sounds of it that is not helping with the lag issue.

Now you're wanting to invite even more of that? No thanks.

I'm staying on Blackrock, as is my friend. There are no multiboxers on Darkspear that I know of, so your queues won't be affected by me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There are no multiboxers on Darkspear that I know of

Hello everyone on Darkspear! I've been hearing lots of things about Multiboxers on the horde side causing this server quite a mess of problems.

Can you clarify what you mean?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/12/2013 06:31 PMPosted by Zaxan
There are no multiboxers on Darkspear that I know of

Can you clarify what you mean?

Use dem context clues Zaxan. Obviously his/her statement was that Alliance on Darkspear do not have any multi-boxers to his/her knowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
inb4 Redead solos a multiboxer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
we can't wait....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Edit: didn't see you were staying on blackrock.

In that case go for it.
Edited by Cydila on 6/16/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]