heheheheh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I support this event

+1
Edited by Cooler on 6/16/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Sounds fun. Level 1s CAN join raids btw, it is a client-side option.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)
I believe we tried this already last year and there was something that prevented it from happening. I'll try again though.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Can't attend, but here you go:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1773/lgz.png
I think we can all agree mine is better, but your effort is not unnoticed. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Sounds fun. Level 1s CAN join raids btw, it is a client-side option.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)
I believe we tried this already last year and there was something that prevented it from happening. I'll try again though.

IIRC all that option does is allow a group to be converted to raid while level ones are in it. Level ones still cannot join the group once it is already a raid group, thus preventing you from having more than 5 level ones in a group and defeating the purpose of the whole exercise.
Edited by Ishisraging on 6/16/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest

IIRC all that option does is allow a group to be converted to raid while level ones are in it. Level ones still cannot join the group once it is already a raid group, thus preventing you from having more than 5 level ones in a group and defeating the purpose of the whole exercise.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
It's a bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Damn, I'd go but I have to catch a flight on that day, of all the days!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Its a bird, its a plane, its a B-U-M-P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Okay. THAT is cool. Not better than Lyl though! Also BUMP!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest

Okay. THAT is cool. Not better than Lyl though! Also BUMP!
/preen
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

That, my stunning intellect, and my daring horsemanship.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I do not have any room for a moo but I do have a few of VI on Realid if you want me to help monitor or w/e let me know I love these things!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
06/17/2013 03:08 AMPosted by Katalinamoon
I do not have any room for a moo
No fair! I want to play, but I don't have any room for a new toon. What do?
If your character screen is full of super awesome toons already, you can always roll a level one on a different server and be pulled into ours via Battle.net grouping. You'll need to make sure you have the 10g to level lock, though, as it can't be traded to you from here.
No more excuses!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone on BH horde give me 10g
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/17/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Lyllian
I do not have any room for a moo
No fair! I want to play, but I don't have any room for a new toon. What do?
If your character screen is full of super awesome toons already, you can always roll a level one on a different server and be pulled into ours via Battle.net grouping. You'll need to make sure you have the 10g to level lock, though, as it can't be traded to you from here.
No more excuses!

I don't understand this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Do the Harlem bump! /dance
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
I don't understand this.
Not entirely sure which part is confusing you, so I'll just go over the whole thing.

If you roll a level one on a new server, like Tichondrius or Bleeding Hollow (like Dnasis did), you can be pulled into the race via CRZ if you have someone on your bnet friends list that can group with you.

So long as you can scrounge up 10g in a few weeks to level lock, you will also be able to participate as a racer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]