Death Race 2013!

90 Troll Druid
06/17/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Lyllian
I don't understand this.
Not entirely sure which part is confusing you, so I'll just go over the whole thing.

If you roll a level one on a new server, like Tichondrius or Bleeding Hollow (like Dnasis did), you can be pulled into the race via CRZ if you have someone on your bnet friends list that can group with you.

So long as you can scrounge up 10g in a few weeks to level lock, you will also be able to participate as a racer.

nonono i do understand i was just showing off my moo cow troll!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Oh. Ok.

@_@
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
This is now on the top.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde only race, what's to prevent alliance asshats from showing up and AOE'ing?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well, the point of the death race is to die.

A lot.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Chungus.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Horde only race, what's to prevent alliance asshats from showing up and AOE'ing?

While path-clearing for friends is frowned upon, if you want to show up and defend the poor lowbie horde from the vicious alliance dastards you're more than welcome to (it's not like it will keep them from killing level ones if they're really determined). Generally it hasn't been an issue though, with the exception last year of somebody finding out the starting point, hopping on their ally dk, and AoEing while we were trying to summon people. There's always some idiot who wants to ruin things for everyone.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
06/18/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Ishisraging

While path-clearing for friends is frowned upon, if you want to show up and defend the poor lowbie horde from the vicious alliance dastards you're more than welcome to (it's not like it will keep them from killing level ones if they're really determined). Generally it hasn't been an issue though, with the exception last year of somebody finding out the starting point, hopping on their ally dk, and AoEing while we were trying to summon people. There's always some idiot who wants to ruin things for everyone.
We call him... that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I am intrigued by this
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
New prize amounts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Darn. I might be on vacation :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
whoa - with that much gold on the line you just KNOW there are going to be cheaters. Looking forward to the Xmog contest.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
whoa - with that much gold on the line you just KNOW there are going to be cheaters. Looking forward to the Xmog contest.
Shame, shame. You know it's not a transmog contest.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior

Don't worry about it, I'll spec into vigilance for the contest.

(oh god that was a terrible pun. I'm a horrible person for posting that)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
06/18/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Ishisraging

Yup!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
06/18/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Ishisraging

Happy Bi- *cough* *cough* I mean buuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Oh lawdy someone reported the thread. Apparently someone just hates fun.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Who the? What the? Someone is a debbie downer! Who would report- gah! *flips table* >:(!!!
Edited by Avánii on 6/18/2013 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Is it because I made the thread that I can't see the report symbol? Or are all of you just drunk?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am intrigued by this

You know nothing Jon Snow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]