5.4 Resto Druid

90 Worgen Druid
I have mixed feelings on genesis but it will definitely have it's uses and you can't really turn away another burst option as a druid.

It should have some applications in pvp and pve.

In other news, apparently the 2p proc only lasts 14 seconds on the PTR and you can't actually get to 5 stacks reliably with only a 5% proc chance and 14 second duration. Combined with the 4p it's like we don't even have set bonuses....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In a 10m you can rejuve all of the non-automatic mitigation people up before a huge burst.

Honestly I say genesis gets off the global cooldown, then that'd be truly epic.
Reply Quote
52 Pandaren Monk
I have mixed feelings on the wild mushrooms only being 1. I can only really think of 2 fights where it is actually useful...Jinrokh and Maegera. But other than that I like having my mushrooms on melee and 2 spots on ranged. Although I like the idea of being able to move it and be charged up all the way...but honestly in 10 man they heal for quite a lot how they are right now without even being charged up. either way I will miss being able to have 3 of them :( seems like the only people going to benefit from mushrooms are melee...and they are already spoiled with swiftmend. I guess I'll have to see how it pans out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]