Please do NOT remove set pieces from LFR

90 Worgen Druid
I do LFR as my main raiding mostly because of time constraints and partially because I've been burned so many times by guilds falling appart that being in a raid guild has left a sour taste in my mount.

I have read many comments about removing stuff, like set pieces, from LFR. Already LFR looses out on mount/pet drops. Already a LFR looses out on yard trash drops. Already LFR has a much lower item level. If you start removing more stuff from LFR then there will be much less incentive to actually play (and pay a subscription). I feel like a small handfull of very vocal people want to remove any benefit from doing LFR purely because they want to be elite.

Please don't force me to quit playing wow!!
90 Human Priest
They aren't removing tier.
Yet. Maybe next expansion.
This tier they'll be taking a few extra highly sought after items out.
100 Night Elf Druid
As I understand it, tier pieces aren't going to be eliminated from LFR. There is talk that some drops could be reserved solely for Flex/Normal/Heroic to add an incentive for considering those alternatives. If they consider that, my guess would be trinkets/weapons wouldn't be what make the cut.

But to quit is a decision which you make. if you don't find the game rewarding and fun any longer, that's the most logical decision. No reason to pay for something which you don't have any interest.
50 Night Elf Druid
I think you can still get pet drops in LFR.

Regarding tier, I don't think that will happen soon.
93 Tauren Warrior
I do LFR as my main raiding mostly because of time constraints and partially because I've been burned so many times by guilds falling appart that being in a raid guild has left a sour taste in my mount.

I don't do much mount tasting, but I'm pretty sure it leaves a sour taste in his mouth as well

and i agree
Edited by Tybudd on 6/13/2013 5:20 PM PDT
100 Troll Priest
06/13/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Praxous
I feel like a small handfull of very vocal people want to remove any benefit from doing LFR purely because they want to be elite.

It's less of "Someone else has it, so I'm not elite", and more of "Because LFR has a higher ilvl than the previous normal tier, AND tier gear, I feel pressured to do it for the gear".

Double for legendary quest items.
Edited by Byniri on 6/13/2013 5:52 PM PDT
90 Orc Warlock
I remember in dragon soul I would not have been able to complete any set bonuses on without LFR. And I was raiding every week on my priest Gerrol
Community Manager
We currently do not have any plans to remove tier sets from LFR.
71 Blood Elf Monk

/squee

OHAIDER Lore! /hug
90 Gnome Warlock

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Cinder Kitty Lore!
90 Blood Elf Warrior

!:D
Tier pieces and legendary are the primary motivation to even do LFR for me after I reach a certain gearing point. I just don't have the time or ability to commit to scheduled raids anymore.
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

Welcome adorable blue cinderkitty! :D

Also, yay!
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior

I expected something... fuzzier.
93 Tauren Druid
It's a great icon for someone new to the CM team.
After all, Cinder Kitten is...
*sunglasses*
Flame Resistant.

Welcome to the party Lore.
90 Dwarf Hunter

Lore, noooo! You're doing it wrong! You're supposed to never answer our questions or concerns and leave us clamoring for any sort of clarification!!!

Jokes aside, this is good news. The ability to acquire a very lovely tier set is a great motivator to do LFR, especially with transmog being such a success.
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

I expected something... fuzzier.

I'm sure we'll get that Soon™ too.
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB

I knew I was going to like having you around.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]