Wondering about Venture Co

Hey guys,

Sorry to stroll on into your forum. I've been looking for a good place to transfer to from Moon Guard. I have heard great things about your community and how great the rp is, so what do you have to say about yourselves? I'm an old timer on MG, but things have been heading down hill there with the fanon replacing actual canon. Also, how is pve and pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
---
Edited by Dalmont on 6/15/2013 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
---
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
----
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
The server isn't the busiest place, to be sure.

Generally we are a close-knit community, and much happens within guilds. Being outside of that, things may look much more dire than they really are.

We have ebbs and flows, and with summer just out, seems like many are enjoying the weather right now.

If you search our forums, you will see we do hold server wide events and most people are happy here.

Much of the RP here is centered around PVP, and the rivalries/alliances between guilds.

If you choose to come here, getting involved is the best route to enjoying your time here. Find a good solid guild (there are plenty on both sides) and become a part, contribute. It is easier to sit in the capital cities complaining nothing ever happens than to create events and happenings, to be sure.
Edited by Aovi on 6/14/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I have a character on moon guard, so I'm well aware of the tumblr-esque environment there.
That being said, VeCo isn't a busy server. I never see RP out in the world anymore, but I used to. VeCo is home, so I'm not moving anywhere, but it may not be your cup of tea.
Roll a level one here (or 2 and check both factions) and have a look for yourself. Contact some of the guilds in the guild info sticky.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]