5.4 Virtual Realms + Flex

90 Blood Elf Paladin
New Feature: Virtual Realms

Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.

Blizzard is finally taking steps to help low pop servers :O

This + The flex raiding, I can see Muradin raiding scene flourishing again :O
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
One can only hope.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Let's just hope it works out as it's intended to. Sometimes these things end up being worse than they amount out to be (like CRZ, IMO) but this looks like it will be a lot different and Muradin needs a break like this.
Edited by Amunre on 6/12/2013 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Let's just hope it works out as it's intended to. Sometimes these things end up being worse than they amount out to be (like CRZ, IMO) but this looks like it will be a lot different and Muradin needs a break like this.

we'll just have to wait and see :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Maybe my stranded alts will finally get some action.
Reply Quote
31 Gnome Priest
Alternatively the bad realms will be exposed and people will start saying oh don't take that guy he is from ... realm

" how do I get into your raids guys?"

"transfer"

blizzard makes money.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
oh yeah and siphoning money off your realm will be even easier for goldfarmers.

Glad to see you are so optimistic, nice posting on an alt btw.
Reply Quote
31 Gnome Priest
I like how ya'll buried my post and then burdi went and quoted it thus making the burial moot.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I like how ya'll buried my post and then burdi went and quoted it thus making the burial moot.

I actually quoted before it was buried Panmanties.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This + The flex raiding, I can see Muradin raiding scene flourishing again :O

Virtual Realms will not help Muradin unless we get paired with a large realm! Muradin raiding sucks because no one on the realm wants to put in the time or effort. Being paired with 2-5 similar realms will only lead to a large non-raiding player base.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Oh, Good Lord.. please don't tell me Proudmoore is getting fused with Muradin..... O.O .....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh, Good Lord.. please don't tell me Proudmoore is getting fused with Muradin..... O.O .....

Not likely. Doesn't seem like they'd merge high pop servers, for obvious reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
4/4 Flex

/Flex

Starting 10 Mans tomm

<3 Lunar
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]