How is Horde population?

90 Human Paladin
I'm thinking of chaging faction now, been on Ally for 1 year and a bit bored, but I'm
not sure how healthy is the Horde population? In Alliance I can say it's pretty healthy, people spamming LFR, Arean cap, Xmog run or simply WTB WTS and the AH is always active... So how is Horde population in Frostmourne guys? :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I came from Caelz ally ..which was dead. Horde on frostmourne is pretty active. I tend to sell most my AH stuff within 5-30mins. XMOG happening all the time, aswell as RBG, Areans, ToT N/H...all of the above. And Ally always trying to gank keeping the World PvP alive which is awesome...

But also theres about 1 horde to 2 ally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I came from Caelz ally ..which was dead. Horde on frostmourne is pretty active. I tend to sell most my AH stuff within 5-30mins. XMOG happening all the time, aswell as RBG, Areans, ToT N/H...all of the above. And Ally always trying to gank keeping the World PvP alive which is awesome...

But also theres about 1 horde to 2 ally.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I made my decision too late now the 50% sale is gone :(, still not sure about the population though, maybe give it a try with an alt 1st :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://wow.realmpop.com/us-frostmourne.html

at level 90...

23,000 alliance
11,000 horde
Edited by Bethany on 6/12/2013 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Really that low? I was hoping for like 18000/12000 for A/H :(
Edited by Celestiell on 6/12/2013 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
"that low" is larger than some oceanic server populations
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Horde is really active. I faction changed because I wanted a change of scenery since my wotlk/cata guild went into hibernation and my original faction in vanilla/BC was Alliance. Never had any problems with getting world boss kills every week, LFR, transmog and other runs are pretty common. Quite a few decent guilds to choose from as well.

You can't go wrong with either faction on FM. Alliance pop is bigger but like I said, you can't go wrong. Frostmourne is the oceanic server to be on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Horde is really active. I faction changed because I wanted a change of scenery since my wotlk/cata guild went into hibernation and my original faction in vanilla/BC was Alliance. Never had any problems with getting world boss kills every week, LFR, transmog and other runs are pretty common. Quite a few decent guilds to choose from as well.

You can't go wrong with either faction on FM. Alliance pop is bigger but like I said, you can't go wrong. Frostmourne is the oceanic server to be on.

Many thanks for the reply, will change it soon :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
With Esoteric and Avast on Horde side, I'm expecting to see a swing back towards the Horde population.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]