Pet Battles
Scenario
Tournament

http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/8410-the-celestial-tournament#16965-17056

What ever could this be?
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Interesting. A couple of pet versions of the celestials have been posted so I'm guessing this is how they're acquired.

That's pretty darned neat.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
what we've been training for. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm down for this.

Wonder if it's how we get the 3 new pets
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
My fingers are twitching with desire.

I am ready to win.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
It's the Pokemon League, I hope. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101529-celestial-coin

Currency?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
It's the Pokemon League, I hope. :)

From reading the wowhead ptr stuff pet argent tournament is the comparison they are making. That xuen pet may take a bit of currency to buy. This may give us a place to buy pet battle supplies though. Would explain some of the new marked stones as well.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
This is really a pet battle scenario? That sounds flippin' awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wonder if this one will take use a day to blow through or if it will be hard enough to take a few days.

/pray for merciless fights that will make me want to weep

Also, I wonder if this will be a kinda hub for pet battlers. Kinda like Stormwind/Org but just full of ppl who pet battle. Be pretty tight to see all of a servers pet battlers under one roof.
Edited by Annimositty on 6/12/2013 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wonder if this one will take use a day to blow through or if it will be hard enough to take a few days.

/pray for merciless fights that will make me want to weep

Due to the QQ about the last hard fights (BoF) I'm guessing it will be relatively easy...and if not, there will likely be more people complaining...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Due to the QQ about the last hard fights (BoF) I'm guessing it will be relatively easy...and if not, there will likely be more people complaining...

Kinda, I mean the beasts were dirt easy the day they came out. Had they been intruduced with the changes they recently made they would been a challenge. I just don't want to get all exited and destroy the tournament without even failing half a dozen times or something. MAkes it more fun that way.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This is what it seems to be:

The Celestial Tournament seems to be pet battle related as the objective is to beat each Celestial in a pet battle.

I'm curious if they will use the Beasts of Fable model (a single elite pet) or make each one a tamer like the spirits. Either way, I'm pretty sure it will give you one of the pets for doing it the first time, and then a bag of supplies that can have the others for doing it daily. Pretty safe bet.

And I'd guess they'll go for similar difficulty to the BoF and/or spirit tamers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]