Fight Night... Ready to get smoked alliance?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Monday night, 7 server. I Challenge you, Alliance to all out brawl. Far from your shrine, So you cant retreat to your guards for protection. If your fighting force is anything like i saw at Nalak yesterday. Then it should be a Quick fight with you all waiting for your flag to drop before you rez.( Tried to wipe MY raid, LOLOL. had you tuck tail and running) So, Alliance, Meet me at the new excavation site, Between our shrines. I doubt you all will show though. Last i checked your all afraid of getting your butts kicked by a group you out number....
Edited by Kitteneater on 6/12/2013 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Eh, World PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Fikk yeh!

Foight Musik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiK4aXrK20
Edited by Triumvirate on 6/12/2013 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I will be scouting the new site today to get my bearings :)

Look forward to chasing y'all home :P
Reply Quote
Monday night at 7pm, I will be there to see them run back to their Shrine!!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Wait....if the point of this is to have no guards involved, why are we fighting at the excavation site with Horde NPCs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Monday night, 7 server. I Challenge you, Alliance to all out brawl. Far from your shrine, So you cant retreat to your guards for protection. If your fighting force is anything like i saw at Nalak yesterday. Then it should be a Quick fight with you all waiting for your flag to drop before you rez.( Tried to wipe MY raid, LOLOL. had you tuck tail and running) So, Alliance, Meet me at the new excavation site, Between our shrines. I doubt you all will show though. Last i checked your all afraid of getting your butts kicked by a group you out number....

Lol im not going to battle someone at a Horde NPC area find somewhere mutual and on another day then ill be there to watch you guys die.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

I enjoyed !@#$%^-*!@ your corpse in shrine yesterday - pro tip: if you are going to land in alliance territory on your mount and then try to fly away like a poossay, try not to do it right on top of a paladin allowing us to chain stun you. You must be a complete noob to world pvp, can't blame you though, since this is a pve server. I suggest making a toon on Tich and taking some notes.
Reply Quote
Lol im not going to battle someone at a Horde NPC area find somewhere mutual and on another day then ill be there to watch you guys die.

The
06/12/2013 03:38 AMPosted by Kitteneater
new excavation site,
has no NPCs there, that is why Kitteneater suggested that area. It is great place to battle it out!!!! If you have not been there just follow the steps down from your shrine, then the path, and you will run into it. Can not miss it. :)
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I've scouted the area and can confirm there are no Horde NPC's to be found. Crazy Train will be there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Ran Nalax with Kitteneater last night and then we wasted all the Alliance that were trying to interrupt our kill.

Great fun and I don't even play PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Last i checked your all afraid of getting your butts kicked by a group you out number
you're*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks for the fun. We should see if we can do it again however we should have a battle like get like 2 or 3 HUGE horde guilds and 2 or 3 ally guilds plus our lovely fizzcrank trolls from trade we all love to hate <3 and battle it out on the road (so you guys wont be killed by the guards again) In a ally vs horde WAR GAME!

Now THAT would be epic.

Again thank you horde on this server me and my guildies had a lot of fun and i'm sure others did too. <3 If we could make that a regular thing, if we could get 2 guilds each side to host that, just THINK! Fizzcrank pvp would become a bit more lively.

PS ally and horde: I know this is fizzcrank and a pve realm but if yah see a lowbie or some noob flagged from trying to get honor from bgs..... leave the poor fool alone. should be trying to HELP pvp on this server.... not make people rage quit. just my two cents. Unless they have seen you yah say hi gave them some warning to run away. then by all means nuke the crap out of him. <3

PS who was that poor DK Ftard that desided to go up and down on his mount? I'm sorry i tossed the shell at you (no i'm not dont spam my Fing chat little brat) but next time do watch where your flying and who yah piss off. I saw blaze gotcha pretty good too with the shell. yah think people would learn after the first death =/ but hey. they were asking for it. i told him to go and he just kept spaming so......yeah. i went on my way after killing them.
Edited by Yumemaria on 6/12/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait....if the point of this is to have no guards involved, why are we fighting at the excavation site with Horde NPCs?

That is a great question, one of the reason is to get players involved in server events. The more we do stuff as a server, the more people talk about it, the more likely we are to retain players and hopefully inspire more players to join Fizzcrank. I am not giving up on Fizzcrank. :)
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
PS ally and horde: I know this is fizzcrank and a pve realm but if yah see a lowbie or some noob flagged from trying to get honor from bgs..... leave the poor fool alone. should be trying to HELP pvp on this server.... not make people rage quit. just my two cents. Unless they have seen you yah say hi gave them some warning to run away. then by all means nuke the crap out of him. <3

LOL - I will stop and help out any horde or allie if they are not doing so well on a quest or in an area. And Yes, that has backfired on me when they attacked me after I helped them. It's all good. I have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Again, Cretins will be there Kit! Just look for the undead bunny standards! Ready to deploy, annoy and destroy!!!!! ohhh yeah!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Eh, World PvP.

Are you saying you have no interest? Just wondering by the demeanor of your words. IF so to bad, it would be good to have as many ally as possible to be a part of this.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
ok.....we do have a problem

No guards, but there are elite constructs (yellow) that Alliance will agro once people start using AoE's .

How about the Mogu Shan Palace? Would that work?
Edited by Boudecca on 6/12/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Out front of the Mogu shan Palace, Directly Between the 2 Shrines, Sounds like a good place to kill you all :D, I rectract my first place, wasn't aware of the NPC's there
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
This will work imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]