ilvl 510 Rogue looking for raid group

90 Gnome Rogue
Putting this up here on my beloved Shadow Council for a few weeks before I head off server.

I am putting my rogue skills up for any after work EST timezone friendly raid groups/guilds. I am a experienced raider. Running progression since pretty much MC. Many old raiders have probably raided with me or know someone who has. I am not going to go much further in depth than that at this point. Just seeing if there is any room left for me on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
www.LightBrigades.com. We are a 25-man raiding guild here on Shadow Council. We are currently working on heroics. Your item level is a little low, but if you are very skilled playing your rogue, you may have a spot on our team. Hit up any of us in-game or put in an app and let's go from there. Even if not joining, you could definitely raid with us this next Tuesday and Thursday and see if we have a connection. Put in an app or talk to any of the members on the server. I hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]