NO Titan Runestone drop from Leishen in LFR

98 Pandaren Hunter
I just killed Leishen in LFR 10 mins ago which means our realm had already been restarted, but NO Titan Runestone was dropped from him. I'm wondering if the hotfix "Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone" only works in normal raid?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
This is also the case for me. I did Lei Shen on LFR, didn't get a runestone.
Reply Quote
Open a ticket... not in GD...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I can verify that I meant both requirements for the runestone(server restart and raid reset) and still didn't receive my last runestone. Ty blizz for wasting my morning in lfr. Please get this figured out and start sending some in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I can verify that I meant both requirements for the runestone(server restart and raid reset) and still didn't receive my last runestone. Ty blizz for wasting my morning in lfr. Please get this figured out and start sending some in game mail.

Really? You should have realized it would take a raid reset. Not Blizzard's fault you can't realize that yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
06/11/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Dreadwolf

Really? You should have realized it would take a raid reset. Not Blizzard's fault you can't realize that yourself.

You mustn't be able to read because he did wait for a reset.
Reply Quote
98 Orc Shaman

He said he did it after raid reset.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight

You did see were he said,"I can verify that I meant both requirements for the runestone(server restart and raid reset)", right?
Reply Quote
98 Pandaren Hunter
06/11/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Medie
[quote]I can verify that I meant both requirements for the runestone(server restart and raid reset) and still didn't receive my last runestone. Ty blizz for wasting my morning in lfr. Please get this figured out and start sending some in game mail.

Actually you can realize by yourself, just press "o" and check your Raid Info. Addition, the hotfix noticed that "Requires a realm restart" not "raid reset". However, if the realm has been restarded, the raid must be reseted already.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Theres another thread about this (bigger one) post there and lets hope blues say something, this needs some clarification (how hard can it be to just put an iten drop at 100% realy).
Edited by Andruz on 6/11/2013 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]