Transferred guild looking to make connections

100 Orc Death Knight
Divine Carnage newly transferred Lvl 25 guild

We're not looking to recruit new members just yet, we've had a fair amount of guild drama and turmoil in the last month and we want to rebuild slowly and get back together as a guild.

We will be doing weekly raids for progression and to get to know people over the course of the summer.

Regardless if you're new to the game, a new 90 looking for tier 14 runs just to gear a little, an old hand looking for a light hearted raid environment or you just want to hang out and have a good time with people who are friendly and fun, keep us in mind when you see us Pugging in trade.

Consider us the "Not Quite Ready for Primetime Raiders" we have a lot of experienced players who've yet to have a chance to advance through tier 15 seriously, we take raiding seriously but not to the point of stress and turmoil, we want to kill bosses, get loots and just enjoy the game, sure, it doesn't always work that way, but if you know what needs to be done and how to do it, it generally will wind up there.

We're not interested in hard core 6 hours a day 5 days a week minded raiders, we're not looking to tweak our cookie cutter builds to exactly mirror the top rated players, we play our own way, we produce numbers and results and don't particularly care if you fit into the current mold for your class and spec. So long as you get the job done.

Drop me a realid note sometime @ bloodgod#1142 to find out more about what we're looking to do for the summer and how we want to hit Garrosh in his pug ugly at the end of the xpac.

Also, we're a mature and adult guild 21 yrs old and up only (Back in my day you needed 40 men to make a raid, now get off my lawn.. damned Pandas)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]