[A10] SouthernCross 4/13h (AU) LF Melee/Tank

90 Human Priest
Hi all,

<SouthernCross> is an Australian based guild (Level 25) that has been raiding since classic WoW. We are originally from Blackrock and transferred to Frostmourne Alliance a couple of months ago in search of more AU/NZ players to join our ranks.

Our main progression 10 man group (4/13h) is currently recruiting the following roles:

• Melee DPS with Tank offspec (or the otherway around): Prefer Paladin, Druid or Monk

We raid at the following times:

• Wednesday: 8pm to midnight
  • Thursday: 9pm to midnight
  • Sunday: 8pm to midnight

Our requirements are:

• You are geared for heroic progress (522+ ilvl)
  • You research your class & encounters to maximise your performance
  • You are ok with being part of a 13 man roster
  • High attendance - doesn't need to be perfect as we have the roster system to cover for people
  • You can use mumble

We provide flasks, grepairs, crafting reagents, guild forums, mumble server

If you're interested in joining us and want to discuss further, you can chat to me in game (Benker) or one of our officers (Dreadmoore, Xyzo, Dumpling, Dakiean).

Alternatively, we do have a short application process via our website @ http://www.southerncrossguild.org/ - you can either post there or PM me on the forums.
Edited by Benker on 7/21/2013 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Welcome to Frostmourne friends!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thank you for the warm welcome (much nicer than Blackrock lol)

Thankfully it looks like all our healers are coming over so we're mainly looking for a good tank (non-DK) and maybe a couple more DPS to pad out the roster (we've lost our Shammy so wouldn't mind picking up another good one).

Aiming to start raiding again from next reset (Wed @ 8pm).
Edited by Benker on 6/12/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We've found a tank so now just looking for a good shammy (ele or enhance with heals offspec) to round out our main 10 man roster.

Also recruiting social players to start a 2nd 10 man and do some flex raiding in 5.4
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Benker
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't even know what you mean but thanks for the bump.

Main group is now full, thanks to ya'll who have reached out to me in game. Hopefully we can improve on our 3/13h now that we're up and running on Frostmourne!

We're more than happy to take on casual raiders and social members for a second 10s group and some flex raiding in 5.4, just PST me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump

looking for a mage for our heroic progression 10 man (3/13h)

warpings just rage quit because he's still collecting secrets of the empire and doesn't want to spend 2 months doing LFR to get his cloak ... weird reason, but OK ... now we need a new mage
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
still looking for mage!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Free bump for fellow former blackrockians.
Edited by Ablutos on 7/6/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
thanks for the bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a pro-mage or ele shaman
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump .... looking for a tank and mage/shaman and possibly a good hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey mate what are raid times ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
g'day

they're in the first post:

• Wednesday: 8pm to midnight
  • Thursday: 9pm to midnight
  • Monday: 8pm to midnight
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah we've just had one of our main tanks stop raiding and our back-up guy hasn't logged in a week so pretty keen to recruit a tank for a core raid spot. The other tank is a DK, so would prefer any other tanking class.

Gear doesn't matter too much, we'll do some clears / create crafted items to gear you up ... really just after someone who's keen to do heroic progression while we wait for 5.4 to hit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Looking for a melee dps with tanking offspec (prefer a Paladin, Druid or Monk) to round out our roster to keep progressing ToT heroics and be part of our core group for SoO progression
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey I'm a Prot/retadin, looking for a heroic progression guild. Got back into raiding 3 weeks ago, and I'm 1/13HM.

adjacent#1136 if you want to add me thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are those times EST? as I'm WST and looking for a H-Raiding guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]