Any talent should be made baseline?

90 Blood Elf Monk
Ascension.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Monk
WTB a pet bar for xuen...

Other than that I like the talents how they are.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
I really don't like our 90 talents as everyone seems to be saying. Feels really pidgeon-holed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I really don't like our 90 talents as everyone seems to be saying. Feels really pidgeon-holed.

I agree, none of our 90 talents really have anything to do with eachother, they just seem like leftover abilities that blizzard couldn't find a good spot for
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I would love to see an Invoke Celestial baseline, and the lvl 90 talents redone.

I do not see myself using any of the other two lvl 90 talents other than Xuen.

I use RJW as Brewmaster quite a bit, as it gives me an AoE ability that generates shuffle which is nice, and Chi Torpedo as MW for the free heal.

So personally it feels like every talent has a spec it is tied into. The last tier really does need to be redone. Chi Torpedo could be MW baseline, Invoke Celestial a baseline CD, then something class defining actually put into the last tier.

As brewmaster Xuen twice in a fight and you do 12 million damage (lolvengence)

As a mistweaver Xuen twice in a fight you heal 6 million damage (eminence yo)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
I agree, none of our 90 talents really have anything to do with eachother, they just seem like leftover abilities that blizzard couldn't find a good spot for

if rushing jade wind healed regardless of spec I could see them making a second damage/healing tier. Not only that but it would be worth considering rushing jade in PvP if you're the type to take chi torpedo. Take Xuen off the tier and they then only need to create one new ability, so it's not a bad tradeoff.

As a mistweaver Xuen twice in a fight you heal 6 million damage (eminence yo)

I thought they took that out, or was it just a tooltip change on the talent? It used to say it specifically procced eminence but not anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Level 90 is the only real problem tier.

I think Rushing Jade wind should be baseline for Mistweavers.

Make Breath of Fire proc shuffle to compensate BRMs.

Invoke Xuen should go baseline and be called Invoke Celestial.

Chi Torpedo is fine as a level 90 talent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
5 chi baseline.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Tiger's Lust.

Xuen and clean up that mess of a tier.

Ascension.

Chi Wave.

Healing Elixirs

I vote for all this stuff to be baseline.
Buff monks.
Reply Quote
Tiger's Lust above all else. After this, Chi Torpedo could be moved to the level 15 tier to replace it.

Invoke Celestial with spec specific benefits would be good also. This would free up the 90 tier to add some new things in and be less terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]