[H] 529 Ele Sham LF Raiding Guild

100 Orc Shaman
Currently looking for a new guild, able to raid 3-4 nights a week. Current progression for this tier is 2/13H with exp on Horridon as well.

Able to raid 7pm to 12am server on most nights.

Contact me here if interested :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey Mate

Explicit is looking for a ranged dps to fill there core 10 man raiding team, we are currently 1/13 H and looking for start killing other heroic bosses when we have a decent raid group, Were missing say 1-2 players, the group we have are very close and have raiding with each other for awhile.

Raiding times are Monday, Wednesday Thursday 7.30 - 10.30. we will try and either do alt runs or old content on sundays depending on the interest. There also might be a option to bring back 4 nights a week depending how were are progressing on heroic attempts

if you interested i will be on tonight bout 5.30 we can have a chat about what were looking for and what you are looking for and go from there.

If you want some info on the guild please visit the website

http://explicitbarthilas.enjin.com/home
Edited by Kypreoo on 6/19/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Derp, posted in the other thread to you.

We're currently looking for an Ele Shammy.

Currently 7/13 Heroic and close to our 8th kill (Durumu).
We raid abit earlier then what you are looking for tho (5.30pm-9.30pm server).

Add my btag Razghul#1151 or hit me up in game tonight if you want to know more.

Website is http://www.intolerance.net.nz/
Edited by Razghùl on 6/19/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]